Tickets on sale Sunday 7 Oct

Guest AnnaGrant

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only at about stress level 9 before the whole hosts thing.

Now I know this is WORKING for other people but I can't work out if I have done it right ('cause it isn't working AT ALL for me) I have reached stress level 50, which doesn't even exist on the scale. This means I am fair close to spontaneous combustion.

Host file trick got me in within 5 minutes. It's by no means plain sailing, you'll still hit lag, but it seems to get you there a lot quicker, it's also not a scam, glastonbury.seetickets.com does resolve to that IP address, I'm not sure why it should be needed TBH, but thanks to whoever discovered that one, see should be asking you to "fix" their booking servers! lol :D

Got through eventually using 3G on my phone and an hour of pressing the back button and keep hitting proceed and confirm- thanks for those tips. Couldnt connect at all via wiffi on any browser. Keep trying guys and good luck-need a pint of cider to cope with the ticket buying stress