• mrtourette

• Mouseboy11

• the wonderwhy

Has to be said.

Biffy Clyro

Sabbath

SOAD

Eminem

Pretty strong set if true, I'm going based on the that they'll get SOAD and Sabbath, but admit it could be one or the other.

Bloc Party and Jack White I'd say are the strong sub options there and I reckon the less wanted or thought of sub would be the Biffy day.

And there was everyone just talking along nicely before some w*nker comes in and starts shit up again! If it ain't you mind, it's someone else.

Jump: Do yourself and favour and stick to predictions.

Pretty sure a guy before me said and Mumford Rumor for V, which then lends to the point of discussion. Deal with it or do 1 to be honest.

I've said nothing to provoke this, like last time either.

I have always had Editors as 3rd in my predictions, if new album is good i definitely think they will be big enough

As for Deftones, i have always put them down as 4th, the new album is good but hasn't really sold as well as Diamond Eyes. However if they are 3rd i wouldn't complain, i think they would pull it off!

Edited by Lewis Cato

Matt_Davies - You started nothing. You are on a forum therefore allowed to say a potential band for this fest now is a Rumor for a different one.

Jumps view is that every thread should be based solely on that festival and never mentioned another festival at all. Even if you went into the V forum and stated they were a Rumor, someone is likely to say, meaning not playing Reading and Leeds lol.