Just a guess of what bands could be announced in the future:

Motley Crue: Sub to Kiss

Lostprophets: Sub to Tim Minchin

InMe: Open Apollo Stage Sunday

Papa Roach: Just before The Darkness?

Skrillex: Bohemia Tent Headliner?

Soulfly: Saturday Main Stage?

Any other ideas?

Someone asked last Friday and they said something along the lines of (on twitter) they thought there might have been one this monday but heard nay, so I guess they were aiming to try and have one ready for monday (to stay in line with announcing every 2 weeks), guessing it could be later in the week though, I know a website (Amplified TV) said they are going to Soni HQ today to interview Galbraith and you could ask questions on twitter and stuff, so could be like last time and he'll give out an announcement date via an interview.

Alas, there was nothing remotely "dangerous" about them, sounded like radio friendly college rock to me.

Compared to previous years, both this forum and the official Soni forums are pretty quiet. Unlike previous years there seems to be little in the way of any excitement for High Vol... sorry, Sonisphere...