The Dirty Independence Question

Kyelo

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

Sorry I misread the bit where it said attended. Thought you were suggesting she was doing this off her own volition.

What exactly did you mean by your post or are you just stating a fact?

My post was a quote from Sturgeon's spokesdude. 

I have made no comment on whether I think she is guilty or not as I do not know enough to make such a judgement.

The only opinion I have is that if the SNP raised some money for one purpose then spent it something else legitimate, that's not great but it's hardly the crime of the century.

However if they spent it on cocaine fuelled orgies in their luxury campervan, that is much more serious (and probably much more fun - although in fairness, an orgy with Peter Murrel is probably not making the shortlist for most exciting orgy)

15 minutes ago, LJS said:

My post was a quote from Sturgeon's spokesdude. 

I have made no comment on whether I think she is guilty or not as I do not know enough to make such a judgement.

The only opinion I have is that if the SNP raised some money for one purpose then spent it something else legitimate, that's not great but it's hardly the crime of the century.

However if they spent it on cocaine fuelled orgies in their luxury campervan, that is much more serious (and probably much more fun - although in fairness, an orgy with Peter Murrel is probably not making the shortlist for most exciting orgy)

Might not be crime of the century but it’s a big deal. If you’d given a few hundred quid which was explicitly said to be ring fenced for Indy ref 2 and then it was spent on other things then you’d be raging. Tbh I’m almost certain that you probs did donate to the fundraiser didn’t you 😂😂

20 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Might not be crime of the century but it’s a big deal. If you’d given a few hundred quid which was explicitly said to be ring fenced for Indy ref 2 and then it was spent on other things then you’d be raging. Tbh I’m almost certain that you probs did donate to the fundraiser didn’t you 😂😂

No.

52 minutes ago, Neil said:

Trump, Johnson and sturgeon have all declared themselves innocent. It must be true. They should be believed.

Both Mr Trump & Mr Johnson have faced charges either in court or in Pariament.

As things stand Ms Sturgeon has been charged with nothing.

1 minute ago, LJS said:

Both Mr Trump & Mr Johnson have faced charges either in court or in Pariament.

As things stand Ms Sturgeon has been charged with nothing.

Scotland lagging behind again.

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Scotland lagging behind again.

Not at all. We are miles ahead. We have a police force that investigates alleged dodgy financial goings on from ruling political parties.

It's a shame your police turn a blind eye to "allegedly" much worse financial shenanigans by the Tory UK government. No doubt they'll get their reward in some future honours list.

1 hour ago, LJS said:

Not at all. We are miles ahead. We have a police force that investigates alleged dodgy financial goings on from ruling political parties.

It's a shame your police turn a blind eye to "allegedly" much worse financial shenanigans by the Tory UK government. No doubt they'll get their reward in some future honours list.

In Scotland the sex offenders walk free and get lauded about what might have been. And even as a failure recons he can make a comeback. That's policing in Scotland.

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

In Scotland the sex offenders walk free and get lauded about what might have been.

I think you will find the conviction rate for sexual offences is disgracefully low throughout the UK.

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

And even as a failure recons he can make a comeback. That's policing in Scotland.

And I reckon I can win Wimbledon. Both are equally likely.

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

no honours system in Scotland instead another ride on the indie gravy train on the backs of every indie supporter.

indeed unlike all the other parties, SNP MPs do not accept honours. I think that is quite admirable. Do you disagree?

13 minutes ago, LJS said:

I think you will find the conviction rate for sexual offences is disgracefully low throughout the UK.

And I reckon I can win Wimbledon. Both are equally likely.

indeed unlike all the other parties, SNP MPs do not accept honours. I think that is quite admirable. Do you disagree?

None have been deserving of being honoured.