The Dirty Independence Question

Kyelo

34 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Something smelling very bad

yeah, Scottish nationalism has a very bad "hands in the till" problem. if there was anything similar for the tories some would never shut up about it.

28 minutes ago, Neil said:

hey @LJS can you please ask your snp mates if i can hire their campervan for glastonbury?

I believe they have lent it to the police.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

How are Scottish nats going to run a country when they can't even run a political party?

I am take it you are referring to running an independent Scotland?

The people who run an independent Scotland will be the party that wins a post-Indy election. That will not necessarily be the SNP and under our electoral system will probably have to be some form of coalition.

5 hours ago, LJS said:

The people who run an independent Scotland will be the party that wins a post-Indy election. That will not necessarily be the SNP and under our electoral system will probably have to be some form of coalition.

The same bunch of corrupt liars that you are supporting.

6 hours ago, LJS said:

Coalition of the corrupt.

I feel the SNP supporters need to take some responsibility here. They bought into the philosophy of undivided loyalty to the leadership and not questioning those at the top is not a good thing. The fact we ended up with first minister and chief executive living in the same house was a clear conflict of interest, SNP supporters didn’t question this relationship as they were told it was fine.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I feel the SNP supporters need to take some responsibility here. They bought into the philosophy of undivided loyalty to the leadership and not questioning those at the top is not a good thing. The fact we ended up with first minister and chief executive living in the same house was a clear conflict of interest, SNP supporters didn’t question this relationship as they were told it was fine.

snp supporters take responsibility? they still won't condemn salmond for his oil revenue lies.