Hop Farm 2012

Guest yasgursfarmhand

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the lack of communication thats annoying. I dont really care whos playing.. their twitter is dorment and their FB is very slow...last message was about Vince not having a FB account.

The website isnt up yet.

Im one of the people whos already paid, so feels a bit like a pee take to me.

rant over :)

I'm as patient as the next man but I really do wish they'd get on with it. I'm struggling to think who the headliners are going to be now. How do you top Eagles and Prince?

John Fogarty would have been amazing, or any of the headliners from Isle of Wight.

Vince seems to pull out a coup every year, hopefully it's the Stones this year...

Edited by MaxMaz

This was my hunch, but Neil shot it down. Wouldn't be the first time he's been wrong though.

I guess we'll see. I have no real evidence though, other than I do seem to recall last year that some high up live nation official (I can't remember who!?) said that 2012 ticket sales would rely on Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, Fleetwood Mac & Van Halen or something along those lines? So they maybe due to tour? Who knows.

http://www.nme.com/news/fleetwood-mac/62632

Maybe he's being genuine, in which case we can rule them out of both Hop Farm &/or HRC.

Or maybe they're just saying it to cause a bigger "surprise" factor if they do indeed tour? It wouldn't be the first time a band has lied about not getting back together to get more publicity.