Hop Farm 2012

Guest yasgursfarmhand

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

message on their facebook site today says they are 'very close' to announcing headliners...

Dear Hop Farmers. Thank you so much for your patience. We are very close to announcing the 1st set of bands, we are just dotting the last i's and crossing the final t's and we will be able to reveal all. Please bear with us, we know it's frustrating, we appreciate you being so patient....and no it's not Steps, sorry Lilla!

love them as much as i do, id have to say no. if your compare the line up from last year of international superstars/legendary acts id have to say new order fall just short of a headline slot i think more realistic would be sub headline or maybe 3ed from top but it would have to be a pretty good sub to make new order 3ed from top.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

love them as much as i do, id have to say no. if your compare the line up from last year of international superstars/legendary acts id have to say new order fall just short of a headline slot i think more realistic would be sub headline or maybe 3ed from top but it would have to be a pretty good sub to make new order 3ed from top.

i couldn't argue with you about Morrissey because to me he = god, I absolutely adore the man and his work.

also morrissey has kept touring and bringing out new material, some of witch i believe is possibly some of his finest work for many a year. were as iv heard very little from new order for a long time.

now if Ian Curtis was still alive and joy division were coming back (a bit like the stone roses) i think that would be very big.