Bestival 2012

Guest 5co77ie

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking pretty likely Flo will be headlining, I'll be elsewhere. She was awful at Glasto last year.

Some other great acts being mentioned, I'd love it if Beck and New Order played. I'd be over the moon if Daft Punk played but sadly that's just a pipe dream.

She wont be headlining bestival i'm sure of it, got no proof and we wont find out till the end of january, as rob said the other week he has just confirmed 2 legendery headliners, she doesnt fall under that category and i cant see him seeing her like that either. So no need to worry in my opinion

She wont be headlining bestival i'm sure of it, got no proof and we wont find out till the end of january, as rob said the other week he has just confirmed 2 legendery headliners, she doesnt fall under that category and i cant see him seeing her like that either. So no need to worry in my opinion

yeah, I doubt she'll be at Bestival too - primarily for the reason that she's probably just about the hottest act any festie could get for next summer, and that means she's very likely to play the larger fests on some sort of exclusive/semi-exclusive basis that is likely to prohibit her from playing the likes of Bestival.

yeah, I doubt she'll be at Bestival too - primarily for the reason that she's probably just about the hottest act any festie could get for next summer, and that means she's very likely to play the larger fests on some sort of exclusive/semi-exclusive basis that is likely to prohibit her from playing the likes of Bestival.

I only say V second from top because they get very big acts to play second from top main stage: I'm thinking Kings Of Leon under Verve a couple of years ago and Rhianna under Eminem this year. If the V headliners are Stone Roses and Coldplay this year, i think FATM would fit in under Coldplay quite well.

yeah, true I guess - so dependent on the size of headliner they actually have, Flo might not be headliner.

I don't see headlining as beyond her tho. Whatever I might think of her there's no doubt that she's a hugely popular act right now (for example, I happened to stumble across some google stats yesterday which show her search popularity is up 2300% (tho I'm not sure over what timescale that rise has been calculated).

• 3 weeks later...