Bearded Theory 2012

Guest Rich BT

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the video Gnomicide. We must have met because I was camped next tent but one to Boilerman in the efests camp.

Full admiration for putting together that compilation-I struggle to even deliver acceptable photos.

Particularly enjoyed the clips of Roughneck Riot.

Nice one all these clips Gnomicide. How early did you need to be in that tent to get Chadwick down the front. We planned 4:30 but got stuck swooning at Cara Dillon and her music.

Camped with us all? Were you the bloke in the tigger suit one night?

Yep, that's my tent. No need to apologise, it's up ot me to introduce myself to others around. Besides, it's hard to wander up to people and say "Hi, I'm Gnomicide off the internet" without getting locked up.

I spoke to Rabid & Green Fairy who were kind enough to introduce me to a few others (and give me a slurp of nettle ale) :nyam:

• 2 months later...

So as Camp bestival next year clashes with a wedding I've supposed to be going to, am considering BT as a replacement. Heard so many good things from everyone I know who has been.

So question is, when do tickets go on sale and where is best to get them from?

Yeah, we wondered that - we caught sight of the new time on an LCD display at the entrance while we were queuing at about 6ish ......

So....Magical Sounds Dance Tent..

I am in discussions with 2 or 3 possible headliners for each day and the line-up is starting to fill. Any suggestions for DJs, live acts etc??

Also, any feedback on this years tent. We had good feedback on a few issues post the 2011 festival, all of which we reacted to well I hope!

If you are or know any artists who make decor, outdoor installations or you feel they could add to the Magical Sounds corner [we are staying where we now are] then again, please get them to message me here, we normally have 5 or 6 different independent artists making the tent look ace, if Magical Sounds can give talented people a good experience and add to their portfolio then all the better!!

n

I am in discussions with 2 or 3 possible headliners for each day and the line-up is starting to fill. Any suggestions for DJs, live acts etc??

Also, any feedback on this years tent. We had good feedback on a few issues post the 2011 festival, all of which we reacted to well I hope!

If you are or know any artists who make decor, outdoor installations or you feel they could add to the Magical Sounds corner [we are staying where we now are] then again, please get them to message me here, we normally have 5 or 6 different independent artists making the tent look ace, if Magical Sounds can give talented people a good experience and add to their portfolio then all the better!!

Edited by si_t

With only a few festivals to do now I can say it's been the best looking tent at a festival I've been at so far this year. Remind me what the outdoor installations were - I remember leaning against something but can't remember what.