Beyonce

Guest doubledutch

No problem @Supernintendo Chalmers. Disappointing but not surprising she’s using dynamic pricing, although during yesterday’s US presale TM turned on dynamic pricing when they shouldn’t have it seems

Edited: those looking for London, try this website https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/concerts-and-events/beyonce/

Edited by ls2408

I am going. Which I’m happy about. Set me back 140 and the seats are quite elevated but a win is a win. Very excited to see Bey for the first time.

Also EXTREMELY excited to go to a concert at Tottenham Stadium.

Edited by Matt42
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I am going. Which I’m happy about. Set me back 140 and the seats are quite elevated but a win is a win. Very excited to see Bey for the first time.

Also EXTREMELY excited to go to a concert at Tottenham Stadium.

Have you been to TS before?  It's actually one of the things that put Mrs Q off trying for tickets, great venue in terms of the place itself but an absolute ballache to get to and from!

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I didn't see any standing tickets - either GA or gold circle - for Murrayfield at face value in any of the 4 different sales I participated in. Even yesterday when Ticketmaster gave me an initial three figure queue position.

I got a face value GA standing ticket for Murrayfield during the O2 presale last Thursday - didn’t look in to gold circle so can’t comment. I do know that during Monday’s Beyhive presale a friend managed to get face value seats too. I thought the pre sales were exempt from dynamic pricing but I suppose not - not sure I’d have paid anything more than fv 

51 minutes ago, Quark said:

Have you been to TS before?  It's actually one of the things that put Mrs Q off trying for tickets, great venue in terms of the place itself but an absolute ballache to get to and from!

Really? Each to their own but I've always found it the easiest (possibly bar the Emirates) to get to and from, but tbf I've only ever been for football so maybe the crowds are different. My parents always just walk to seven sisters or tottenham hale and I'd walk to silver street if I was getting the overground. Didn't manage to get tickets though so still won't actually get to experience a gig there and see how bad it can get 😂

1 minute ago, becca_ said:

Really? Each to their own but I've always found it the easiest (possibly bar the Emirates) to get to and from, but tbf I've only ever been for football so maybe the crowds are different. My parents always just walk to seven sisters or tottenham hale and I'd walk to silver street if I was getting the overground. Didn't manage to get tickets though so still won't actually get to experience a gig there and see how bad it can get 😂

After seeing Lady Gaga there Mrs Q was queuing for well over an hour just to get into Seven Sisters. Mine wasn't quite as bad after the NFL game there in the autumn, but still some real pinch points.  Also depends on where you're travelling from; we have to get across London to then head south, so all in all it's just a massive pain in the proverbials

31 minutes ago, Quark said:

After seeing Lady Gaga there Mrs Q was queuing for well over an hour just to get into Seven Sisters. Mine wasn't quite as bad after the NFL game there in the autumn, but still some real pinch points.  Also depends on where you're travelling from; we have to get across London to then head south, so all in all it's just a massive pain in the proverbials

You’d think that they’d have got a handle on crowd management!

Just now, becca_ said:

You’d think that they’d have got a handle on crowd management!

There's not really much they can do with it tbh, the public transport there is just a bottleneck.  And it's not like the O2 where you've got car parking and a bigger / more modern tube station.  

Just now, NorthernSoul52 said:

NFL was a gnarly one to get in and out of, but location aside, THS is probably my favourite of the London stadium circuit.

Was that the Packers Giants game? My first NFL experience, had an absolute blast!

The stadium itself is lovely, no question. Decent food as well 😄

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Was that the Packers Giants game? My first NFL experience, had an absolute blast!

The stadium itself is lovely, no question. Decent food as well 😄

Ah, it was Falcons-Jets in '21. Watched the Packers-Giants on the box and you got an absolute cracker by the looks of things.

Proper beer on the lower level and pizza too. London prices, naturally, but aye, was a good one!

27 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Ah, it was Falcons-Jets in '21. Watched the Packers-Giants on the box and you got an absolute cracker by the looks of things.

Proper beer on the lower level and pizza too. London prices, naturally, but aye, was a good one!

London prices but thankfully not O2 prices - definitely paid over £7 (if not £7.50) for a budweiser there