Beyonce

Guest doubledutch

Not a fan so only just got round to watching her performance that I recorded. Glad I chose to go see Kool and the Gang instead!

What annoyed me was that she said she had never performed in fromt of 175000 people before. Well love, you did neither at Glasto.

Wonder how many people actually did go and see her though?

I flipped a coin to decide which group of friends to go with - one to Beyonce, and one to Kool and the Gang. So happy it sent me to Kool and the Gang. Had a great time dancing around in plenty of space next to the Brothers Bar. Made even better when they sorted us out with 2 free pints =)

Saw her at T last weekend, and even though I was expecting her to be good, i was really surprised how good. Though I think an hour there was long enough, and she was nowhere near as good as QOTSA imo. Glad I got to see them both though.

I thought she put on a great show, made a lot of effort and seemed genuinely awe-struck to be there. So what if she ballsed up the numbers?

Did I like all of her performance? No, she has some pretty mediocre songs if I'm honest, and I could have done without them, espcially that god awful girls run the world bollocks.

But I loved Crazy In Love, Why Don't You Love Me and the Destinys Child medley she did.

Glad I went to see her, although am gutted about missing Kool & The Gang, especially since my stupid Sky+ didn't record it.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...