Efestivals Meeting at Cider Bus Weds / Thurs

Guest Staberinde

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone fancies it we got a group of groups doing a crawl/pub golf starting at the cider bus Thursday 5pm. If your interested check out the details on Glastonbury-pubgolf.webs.com or you can check the pubgolf thread on here.

See you guys soon!

If anyone fancies it we got a group of groups doing a crawl/pub golf starting at the cider bus Thursday 5pm. If your interested check out the details on Glastonbury-pubgolf.webs.com or you can check the pubgolf thread on here.

See you guys soon!

Sorry I couldn't make the meet Wednesday or Thursday. I got a bit wasted on Wednesday and had a Glasto virgin with me to show around!

I managed the 'Old Gits and Hags' meet and also met some of you lovely people in the early morning queue for Gate D.

I hope you all had a great time at Glastonbury, I certainly did!!

I hope the 'other meet' also went well.

Cheers!

Heres to 2013!

Edited by sjp61

Sorry I couldn't make the meet Wednesday or Thursday. I got a bit wasted on Wednesday and had a Glasto virgin with me to show around!

I managed the 'Old Gits and Hags' meet and also met some of you lovely people in the early morning queue for Gate D.

I hope you all had a great time at Glastonbury, I certainly did!!

I hope the 'other meet' also went well.

Cheers!

Heres to 2013!

It was a blast - started badly when I called Luscious Lucy 'Juicy Lucy' by mistake :ph34r: but improved no end. Enjoyed talking to those I spoke to but can barely remember anyone's name (I'm better with pictures, as I may have mentioned to a few folk).

I can only apologise

I was a bit nervous about meeting you all, so decided at lunchtime to have a few pints to settle my nerves, so the afternoon saw me at Cockmills, Kasbah, Chameleon and that Cornish Bar having a few preparation pints.

In my head it was 1600 start. 4pm, so weaved down there for then. When I realised I was 2 hours early I should have taken it as an omen I probably would be better off elsewhere.

Instead, we got stuck into the cider bus for two hours before any of you arrived...

Last thing I remember I was knocking back whiskeys with a few select efesters, and I f**king hate whisky and never drink it.

Great night and if I upset you, called you a c**t or in anyway offended you, I'm very sorry.

I reckon I shifted over 120 name stickers, possibly even more. Great turnout and lovely to meet new faces, old faces and faces I have wanted to meet in years.

Biggest bonus for me was the sight of La Grande Bouffe opposite the bus...sorted my lack of eating since 6am very swiftly! One year I shall get to the Cider Bus Meet with food in my stomach and a lot less dehydration going on! :rolleyes:

managed to find the meet, get stickered, check out the nearest loos, get a half and a laugh for being asked for ID, weave through the crowd and match only perhaps half a dozen names to faces and decided I was too hungry to stick around. Oh well, hope to do better next time!

I can only apologise

I was a bit nervous about meeting you all, so decided at lunchtime to have a few pints to settle my nerves, so the afternoon saw me at Cockmills, Kasbah, Chameleon and that Cornish Bar having a few preparation pints.

In my head it was 1600 start. 4pm, so weaved down there for then. When I realised I was 2 hours early I should have taken it as an omen I probably would be better off elsewhere.

Instead, we got stuck into the cider bus for two hours before any of you arrived...

Last thing I remember I was knocking back whiskeys with a few select efesters, and I f**king hate whisky and never drink it.

Great night and if I upset you, called you a c**t or in anyway offended you, I'm very sorry.

I can only apologise