Disappointed not to see on the bill?

Guest Bluearsedfly

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Adams. He's in the country for the first time in years and playing my hometown when I'm not there! Hoping for a special guest slot on the Friday as that's the only day he's got free.

Waterboys. They were the reason I first went to Glasto in 1989, have a song called "Glastonbury Song" and many lyrical references that conjure up thoughts of Glasto. As they are doing loads of fests this summer I was sure they would be on.

Love the fest regardless of the line-up, but it makes it all the more special if one or 2 fave acts are on the bill.

Interpol aren't really touring though are they? They seem to be playing a 4 or 5 European festivals (including Reading) and a couple of Reading warm up shows in Scotland. Most of their dates are in America and I think I recall them being in Mexico over Glastonbury weekend.

Would have loved to have seen Sufjan Stevens

also death cab for cutie

and MF DOOM

i thought the last two were quite realistic. To be honest though there are so many good bands and acts booked, I kind of feel like a fat kid who has just been through willy wonka's factory and is now complaining about the lack of Yorkshire puddings.

Death Cab For Cutie

The National

The Tallest Man on Earth

i thought these were all quite realistic as well, but i'm sure the countless other bands will make up for it.