Arcade Fire?!

Guest KatiePC

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you're about eleven hours late! That'll learn you not to sleep/have a life away from QWERTY.

ahhh, so I am ... that'll teach me not to read the thread before I post in it. :lol:

But having seen that they'd be doing Austria/Glasto/Luxemberg/London if they were doing Glasto, I'm now starting to think that they're probably not doing Glasto. While bands do jump about like that, they generally tend not to.

just noticed they've been added as a rumour on the pyramid stage...can you shed some light on this please neil....

on the basis that they're playing in the UK on 30th June.

But it was a rumour I added before realising that it would have them jumping about different countries like a loon, so I'm currently considering whether or not to remove it again.

I'm suprised how many people here are saying they've only just got into them. Where have you been for the last five years?!

I doubt this going to happen given their previous antipathy towards the festival, and the fact that they give the impression of being a band that does what they want rather than get pushed about by their agent/label, but I really hope it does. If there's a better live band on the planet today I'd like to see them. They've been astonishing every time I've seen them. Also I need to stare at Richard Reed Parry more.

I saw them at the O2 at the end of last year, good gig but I don't think arenas suit them (not that they'll be able to play anything else for a while)

Really enjoyed them on The Other Stage in 2007. Word is it that they didn't enjoy it though.

Word also has it that they've been behaving like prats for a few years. Great songs mind.

2nd on the Pyramid seems a possibility - I'd be delighted to see it.