Arcade Fire?!

Guest KatiePC

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...if they won't play, we could always get these guys!...They're a collective of musicians from San Antonio who play a classic album entirely each month (different musicians)...their OK computer is note perfect, but alas, the singer sounds nothing like Thom so it seems weird...this on the otherhand is the best Arcade Fire cover I've ever seen...(their versions the rest of the album are great too)...

Well...if they won't play, we could always get these guys!...They're a collective of musicians from San Antonio who play a classic album entirely each month (different musicians)...their OK computer is note perfect, but alas, the singer sounds nothing like Thom so it seems weird...this on the otherhand is the best Arcade Fire cover I've ever seen...(their versions the rest of the album are great too)...

I think AF are now surely big enough to be one of those bands who have two sets of equipment/crew so that only they would have to travel to Luxembourg - that's not too much of a stretch in 18-20 hours. There's also no reason why they couldn't give some sub-headliners another 30 minutes and start 30 minutes earlier in the morning, or make it up over the day. If AF were to be under U2 with a 90-100 minute set rather than 60-70 it'd feel much more like a headline slot and make their decision easier. No reason why the same principal shouldn't apply to Pulp too.