Weather thread 2011

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going to start loading the car up, sure I take more stuff every year although I'm sure most of it belongs to my wife ;)

Anyway, the NFR NFC campaign appears to have worked wonders, whatever happens from now on in it's going to be superb, have a great time everyone. This thread has kept me thoroughly entertained for the last few weeks. From pics of German girls to ongoing sexist quarrels, it's been a rollercoaster ride.

Avalon is waiting, and the sun will shine, let's party!! :D

Having followed this thread for the last couple of weeks I'd just like to say 'Well done' to all who have kept things positive. I'm sure it's your hard work that has resulted in a forecast that is better than was expected a few days ago. The power of positive thinking is there for all to behold.

Oh I'm a teary excited mess. Cannot wait to get to the land where glitter is not only acceptable but mandatory before lunchtime!

Jump to 1:34 for the most gloriously appropriate chorus

I can see lights

I can feel love

I can see the sun

2x

What a beautiful life

What a beautiful life

What a beautiful world

What a beautiful life

What a beautiful life

What a beautiful world

Edited by simes

We made it! What a beautiful end to this year's weather thread!

Time for me to pack up work, pack up the car & head down to our hotel - I shall see you all down there, sweating in my wellies tomorrow before cracking out the flip flops on Thursday morning.

Have a good one! :D

Well, well, well. This is the first year I've contributed a few posts but always been an avid follower. I feel it's been a long round with maaaaaaany a winding turn!

It's been a blast and our positivity is inspirational, long may this continue through the awesome days ahead. We have bloody earned this party so let's go enjoy and have a blast. Work has finished for me now and I'm so excited a little bit of pee might come out!

See you all there.

Peace

NFR NFC

SCORCHIO

Edited by Herbert Munterville III