Weather thread 2011

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my forecast: I've just looked up at my skylight in Bristol and all I can see is blue skies. So the weather will be great.

I am aware that a 2 square metre patch of sky 30 miles away might not be the best sample however so best pack the wellies just in case.

We have arrived so update on conditions. Parked pn easy camper van field ground solid enough only few bits of m*d on main routes. All in all pretty good no need for wellies. Currently sat outside in sunshine, blue sky and breeze to dry it out!

We have arrived so update on conditions. Parked pn easy camper van field ground solid enough only few bits of m*d on main routes. All in all pretty good no need for wellies. Currently sat outside in sunshine, blue sky and breeze to dry it out!

Edited by SeanF

BBC News 24 update. There should now be no rain whatsoever until Wednesday morning at around 8am (who'd have guessed), when there could be showers through the morning. These will break up after midday and should leave it dry for the rest of the day. A couple of light showers on Thursday.