The official 'Woohoo, I've got my ticket' thread.....

Guest MilkyJoe

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all

my first post and its to say a big thankyou to all the advice i've read.

got my tickets about 9.30 email by 10.00.

my first glasto i can't wait. been waiting for 20 years to go glasto and for one reason or another never managed it.

this is my 40th birthday prezzie get in :D

Started at 8.45am - constant refreshing of the deposit page link as it said it couldn't connect then in a queue for over an hour. Got our 2 then went back and got 3 for my brother and his mates :D

My heart was pounding when we got to reg numbers page and my bf's hands were shaking as he keyed the details in. I was honestly beginning to think that it was not going to happen this year....

That was, without a doubt the most stressful morning of my life! I'd rather take my driving test and promotion interviews again!

Thank you to my fantastic friend who came good for me and hubby after nearly 3 hours of f5! After being in a queue and booted out at 8.50 I still haven't got in but will keep going as a couple of friends still need tickets

*and breathe again*

well that hurt my brain, got to confirm details page after an hour, then thrown back in the queue. 3 1/2 hours later tix are done see you in big ground next year :D

We accidentally got up early.... I think that caused a disturbance in the force...

Fortunately, after 2 and a half hours of tedium, we managed to get all of ours.

All of a sudden, the dam broke....

..for five minutes.

...and now we're back to square 1, trying to get a ticket for a straggler. :(

Was online from 9am with 5 tabs running simultaneously. Finally got in the queue around 10:30, kept getting thrown out and put back in, eventually got to details page around 11. Booked 8 tickets and then was able to book another straight afterwards (for a johnny come lately : ) I think once you get through once, easier to get through again. All due to constant refreshes of deposit page! : ) Cheers for the advice!

Clocked in at 3 hours 34 minutes, 9 tickets ordered :D

At about 9:30am i gave up on my BT Home Hub to do the job and decided to do a different technique, i USBed my JB iPhone 4 to my macbook and tethered the 3G connection, no word of a lie the queue screen appeared instantly and got thru to get tickets at 10:15 bu the webpage timed out at the "yes" page. Got thru just now after loading 20 pages and reloading them all manually every 10 seconds, all 20 of them got to the "reg no" insert page. I got a time out again but just when back and kept pressing submit. Worked 3rd time.

Just a technique people should remember for next year. Dunno why it worked so well with getting to the queue page. My mate was sitting next to me using his laptop with our BT connection and didn't get to the queue page at all for the whole 3 hours and 34 minutes.

IMMGOTOGLASTO!

Tried for about two hours at home, live in Hull and Karoo internet is shite. My brothers in Wales watching the Ryder cup but he rang me up from his hotel room, took my details and got my ticket and 3 others, woohoo indead. He did add that was all the way in Cardiff but seemed to have spent the morning sorting "tickets out for half of Hull"