The Walking Dead

luckysalt

I was really losing interest in the walking dead last season, I watched the debut but didn't feel like it was something I had been waiting for.

I feel the same way about sons of anarchy and homeland (I watched the first 3 minutes of SOA episode 1, decided it was corny shit and have not gone back, haven't bothered with any of homeland yet).

I miss good telly. Breaking bad spoiled us. Bring on GoT.

@luckysalt. I had similar reactions to AHS, have yet to delve into series 3. I like the idea of each season standing on it's own.

This week's walking dead was a good episode, naturally we have been spoiled recently with bb, but I think I will stick with the show awhile longer yet.

@luckysalt. I had similar reactions to AHS, have yet to delve into series 3. I like the idea of each season standing on it's own.

This week's walking dead was a good episode, naturally we have been spoiled recently with bb, but I think I will stick with the show awhile longer yet.

The videos online of ep 3 of Walking Dead look very very good, the car scene especially, how on earth are they getting out of that situation!!!

http://youtu.be/-j7wSFYD2PY

• 2 weeks later...

strange, me and the missus think its been gash. I said to her last night "the sooner all of these "extras" die, the better - then we can get back to how it used to be.

I've been avoiding this thread because there was a lot of talk of the comic books, and I was worried about spoilers, but tbh - I'm only watching it because its on. both this and homeland are very poor imho.

the crappy effects are really grinding on me, digital squibs are the worst. They obviously spend a lot of the budget on makeup, which they do a great job of, but the "dust" that comes out of every skull that gets impaled is really annoying.

My fave character (apart from Daryl) is Herschel. Rick is still as annoying as fuck, and a lot of the time so is Carl.

I really like Carol too. Other than that, I have no attachment to any of the characters.

dunno if this has been posted yet, but I really like it.

I'm with t8yman - I liked the "Herschel losing faith" aspect of this week's episode but there was little else to excite me. I have enjoyed this series more than the latter half of the last series, but it stalled a bit last night. I *still* don't understand what gave rick the authority to make the call over Carol, and it's frustrating as she was developing into a much more interesting character, especially in her relationships with other characters.

I just dont get how it has taken 5 episodes to go and get some medicine? Everything seems drawn out, its been the same for ages.

funny-walking-dead-memes-1.jpg?w=500&h=3

Thats nuts man, I think the series has moved forwards SOOO much quicker than any previous series has. It's real. They would run into these problems. Im glad you don't make the show dude, the series would be finish in one season!

If you think this moves slowly you should try reading the comic month by month. Goddamn thats a grind.