Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a ticket for £68 quid this morning. picking it up in rotherham tonight!

it annoys me that it seems to only be finances that are discussed in the english football thread. yawn!

I think I've said this before on here, but:

People who talk pure shit seemingly just because they enjoy the sound of their own voice (or are guilty of also being:)

People who feel that silence, no matter how comfortable, needs to be broken, even if there's nothing worth saying.

... Is it obvious I have a headache?

I think I've said this before on here, but:

People who talk pure shit seemingly just because they enjoy the sound of their own voice (or are guilty of also being:)

People who feel that silence, no matter how comfortable, needs to be broken, even if there's nothing worth saying.

... Is it obvious I have a headache?

We've got a guy like that at work. The moment you make eye contact with you he's over to tell you anything he can think of, the worst thing is we work overtime during the summer at he's still like it at 6 in the morning, he looks like he's already been up for about 3 hours doing speed. Its not too bad if you engage him in a conversation that you both can relate to its just when he pounces on you to tell you things you have no interest in like his friends ive never met, his niece, what he had for his tea or were he went the night before, its not even fascinating stuff but he sure does get excited by the sound of his own voice.

Edited by rabid

RTE Irish televisions coverage of rock music, zilch. Their radio fares a bit better and the television does cover traditional music fairly well, but they dont know their ass from their elbow when it comes to programming for a young, contemporary audience. Their attempts to cover music festivals such as Homelands and Electric Picnic have been cringe worthy. I just wish they would come up with something fairly decent instead of Dave Fanning repeats all the time.

The elderly are just used to getting everything handed to them without any effort: massive 5 bed houses that they bought for £3 and sell for £750,000, free driving licences handed out just for existing, free parking, free prescriptions, free education, free medical care, free wars etc