jedward for glastonbury

Guest barra

:P

It's so f**king irritating when magazines like Heat start reporting stuff like "Jedward for Glastonbury? AMAZING!". All they probably care about is "Will Kate Moss be backstage?" and "What dress will so and so wear?".

They can keep their shallow world, let us have Glasto free from faddish celebrity cults, X Factor losers and fashion advice. If I wanted that, I'd be going to V Festival :P

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! Very true indeed. 5 days of music, alcohol and freedom - Heaven, essentially :P

That's what I like about Glasto, the fact that it seems that you can get away from all the celeb and fashion culture, get friendly with other people relatively easily, and just generally enjoy the freedom of it, while seeing some great live bands. To have the Jeds play would just taint the whole concept IMO

Sorry, mini rant :P

Edited by OneLittleFish

Pathetic. Anyway I thought this was funny. Apparently they were supposed to be playing some dates in the last few days. They shat out. blaming tiredness, sore backs and stuff. The bottle has gone completely.

And someone was touting them for Glastonbury??

• 1 month later...
Considering my name is "Jed" .. I have a bithright that I can HATE THEM WITH A F*CKING PASSION. I swear to god, when people call me Jedward.. I go insane.. I might go and see them if they play to teach them c*nts a lesson.. How very un-glastonbury of me.. :P And breath...

i would love to see jedward get down and dirty on stage with subo ...come on that would be an amazing headliner lol :P:P:P:P

Edited by Discobadger

Theyd still be better then the stereophonics

[/quote

yeah ok jedward are better than the phonics ....get a life u twat :P:P

Edited by Discobadger

• 2 months later...