The Nal

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

http://news.uk.msn.c...y-conspiracies/

laugh.png

As millions of Americans on the north Atlantic coast deal with the aftermath of the superstorm Sandy, the internet is abuzz with speculation about the so-called "Frankenstorm".

Meteorologists have put the cause of the devastating storm down to an unusual trio of weather factors - hurricane meets an Arctic storm under a full moon - but conspiracy theorists have some very different ideas...

1) God's judgment on gay marriage

One Christian preacher has blamed Hurricane Sandy on the US government's support for gay marriage and abortion.

On his website Defend Proclaim the Faith, Chaplain John McTernan says: "Once a nation legalises sin, like abortion and homosexual 'marriage', that nation falls under the direct judgment of the Holy God of Israel. God does not destroy a nation right away but first warns."

He concedes that his readers might be angry with him, but insists that it doesn't change the fact that America "has fallen under the judgment hand of God".

2) Engineered by Obama

While some believe God is trying to punish Barack Obama with Sandy, others believe it is Obama who orchestrated the storm to secure his re-election.

Several conspiracy websites have posted stories over the last few days alleging that the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP) helped the president engineer Sandy, reports US News. The research programme, managed by the US Air Force and US Navy, studies and conducts experiments relating to the upper atmosphere. Conspiracy theorists believe the government uses the Alaska-based programme to manipulate the weather with the help of electromagnetic waves.

3) Foreseen by aliens

In Forbes magazine, Kenneth Rapoza points out that the storm was predicted years ago by the ex-horror writer Whitley Streiber and supernatural radio show host Art Bell in The Coming Global Superstorm.

The book, which inspired the blockbuster The Day After Tomorrow, was actually a non-fiction. Streiber claimed he was abducted by non-human beings, which he calls "the visitors" (others have interpreted them as aliens), who warned him that the climate of the earth was going to change and was going to cause a disastrous superstorm when it did so.

4) Punishment for dividing Israel

Right-wing website WorldNetDaily has mused on whether the storm was genuinely an "act of God" and asked if the storm really was "a message from the Almighty" angered by America's attempts to divide the land of Israel.

WND correspondent William Koenig said: "Both political parties have now accepted, specifically, a two-state solution to peace in the Mideast, dividing Israel's land between Israel and a Palestinian state. And now this hurricane story is going to disrupt political campaigning and possibly affect voter turnout for both parties."

Edited by lharris92

• 1 month later...

The Diana documentary that was banned in the Uk, 'Unlawful Killng' has made it's way onto the internet

http://vimeo.com/55630108

Edit: Looks like the video is down/blocked already.

It's on the usual torrent sites if people are interested.

Edited by When Jokers Attack

Before the USSR collapsed there were quite a few people in high places who were convinced the KGB was purposefully pursuing a plan to destabilise the current state and rebuild it in the KGBs image. Its very interesting now looking at Russia and the amount of ex KGB officers in the current Cabinet. I doubt its true as I doubt they are stronger now than they were in the USSR but its quite interesting how things turn out.

The Diana documentary that was banned in the Uk, 'Unlawful Killng' has made it's way onto the internet

http://vimeo.com/55630108

Edit: Looks like the video is down/blocked already.

It's on the usual torrent sites if people are interested.

try "unlawfull killing" (sic) also ;)

Biased 'cause of who funded it or not, I thought the point near the end about how the media seemingly manipulated the general publics perception of the actual verdict of the enquiry is very well made.

Now where's the Documentary Film thread?

Neil, see this:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230404

Your call.

Edited by MrZigster

it's not an offence to link to something (if it's not a copyright violation that's linked to as a driver of income). Any offence here is solely within the film and the comeback is on the film makers only.

I'm guessing this film is the Al Fayed fantasies? If so it should be described as a comedy, not a documentary.

it's not an offence to link to something (if it's not a copyright violation that's linked to as a driver of income). Any offence here is solely within the film and the comeback is on the film makers only.

I'm guessing this film is the Al Fayed fantasies? If so it should be described as a comedy, not a documentary.

I think you'd like it.

It's right up your street I reckon.

why?

I don't have to go with any nutty theories without a shred of evidence from a grieving father to know that the royals are scum, thanks. :)

I have to admit to having had similar preconception bias myself. ;)

I found it interesting. An inquest of the inquest and the medias attitude towards said inquest.

People who don't already think the royals and the system are generally bent need to see it.

This is Keith Allen:

Inquest evidence showed conclusively that the crash was caused by an unidentified white Fiat Uno and several unidentified motorcycles, vehicles that were certainly not paparazzi, because uncontested police evidence confirmed that the paparazzi were nowhere near the tunnel at the time of the crash. The jury understood this, bringing in a verdict of "unlawful killing" by unidentified "following vehicles"

Fact I think. Unless that's a Phoney Pharaoh sponsored lie & I've been completely taken in I guess. Not a nutty conspiracy theory at all. The jury didn't buy the establishment accident/paparazzi line. Years later, still nobody has been pursued for this unlawful killing.

Mind you, it has to be said that it's interesting that lawyers warned 87 cuts needed to be made before a UK release and they couldn't get libel insurance for a US distribution, which kind of suggests a few untruths and/or unprovable allegations are in it somewhere.

Sigh. Just who do you believe?

Still, it was spot on about Pip's Nazi roots.

Still, it was spot on about Pip's Nazi roots.
which is hardly a secret, is it? :lol:
Years later, still nobody has been pursued for this unlawful killing
death via a car accident is not necessarily an 'unlawfrul killing', mostly it's merely deemed an 'accident' (and might well be deemed that more in France than it is the UK, I dunno).

In the UK it's become just about the norm for any death to be investigated to the nth degree, even when the investigation can go nowhere (because, for instance, the person who caused it is also dead). It's generally the case that France is far more pragmatic towards things like this than the UK.

...a Phoney Pharaoh sponsored lie...
there's almost nothing (and perhaps nothing at all) of his claims that hasn't been totally disproven - but it's very easy for any documentary to suggest otherwise to people who haven't kept abreast of everything.

I suggest you stick your head in endless back-issues of Private Eye, which over the years has dealt with every angle around Di's death, and firmly concludes that death being caused by a very pissed driver driving at stupid speed - which is what happened - is not the most unusual and suspicious circumstances for deaths in a car crash.

Fayed still maintains that he wasn't pissed - and that's the starting point for all the ideas that come from it. And yet the evidence that he was pissed is overwhelming (videos of him drinking, witnesses to him drinking, etc, etc, etc).

It's of course possible that Di was bumped off, and yet it would have to be some pretty perfect timing for it to happen the one time that she used an unauthorised driver, and that driver was also pissed.

It's not just nobodies that can die cos a driver is pissed.

Edited by eFestivals

• 2 weeks later...
Those conspiritors were incredably good at their job managing to make sure she didnt ware a seat belt. Strange the only person in the car to have one on was also the only one to survive...

I read that bloke's autobiography. One of the worst books I've ever read. I mean, it's up there with Janet & John Book 5! You know, the devil worship one!

• 2 weeks later...
The Sandy Hook conspiracy is really taking hold in a sinister way now.

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/15/this_man_helped_save_six_children_is_now_getting_harassed_for_it/

for fucks sake, how many fruitcakes does the USA have? Are they putting something in the water?

It takes a special kind of brain to go with the idea that it's unlikely that people with access to guns would shoot people but very likely that the govt would shoot kids dead for political purposes.

for fucks sake, how many fruitcakes does the USA have? Are they putting something in the water?

It takes a special kind of brain to go with the idea that it's unlikely that people with access to guns would shoot people but very likely that the govt would shoot kids dead for political purposes.

OMG FLUORIDE IN THE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!