Kasabian

Guest ThomThomDrum

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had this email today -

Kasabian & Bruce Springsteen at Glastonbury

Kasabian will be playing Glastonbury this year, as special guests on Bruce Springsteen’s Saturday night (June 27th) show on the main stage.

The Glastonbury show sits in between Kasabian’s 20-date UK tour and those massive stadium shows with Oasis, in what is set to be an epic summer. Here are all the tour dates and tickets are available from See Tickets and Ticketmaster.

i saw kasabian in a relatively small hall in newport of all places a year or 2 ago. One of the best gigs iv ever been to. To scale that up to the pyramid stage will be awesome.

however, please dont go just for Club foot - if you like that ul love their first album at least, try it! its insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by freehugs!

f**king awesome news, for all the doubters and those that haven't discovered them yet download iTunes Festival: London - Kasabian (Live) from the itunes store only a few quid and an incredible live set to get you in the mood..... ;):P

Well, I had been up at a massive bonfire in the cinema field until 5am the night before, and they were first on, and it was blazing hot, and I did have a beach ball to use as a pillow, but aside from this if they were REALLY good they would have kept me awake!

Edited by ig1234

WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????????

knew they were at a couple of festys this year, had no idea about a tour, just looked on the website and can only see hints, can you point me in the direction of definitive news and tour dates/venues ?

dont want to miss a band responsible for one of my top 5 gigs of all time this autumn!!

Edited by 1mills

great news, wish they were headling friday they deserve it - but they are the first band announced that im excited about (well and fleet foxes)

What sort of time will Kasabian be on if they are second to headliners on Pyramid Stage?

It's just that Stereo MC's (another band I want to see) are on the Glade Stage at 8pm on the Saturday too! I bet they'll clash won't they? Typical

How long will it take to get from Glade to Pyramid on a Saturday evening?

You will tell from my questions I've not been to Glasto before. Any advice greatfully received.

Thanks.

What sort of time will Kasabian be on if they are second to headliners on Pyramid Stage?

It's just that Stereo MC's (another band I want to see) are on the Glade Stage at 8pm on the Saturday too! I bet they'll clash won't they? Typical

How long will it take to get from Glade to Pyramid on a Saturday evening?

You will tell from my questions I've not been to Glasto before. Any advice greatfully received.

Thanks.