Kasabian

Guest ThomThomDrum

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i don't like Bruce and blur are ok. I have been listening to Neil young alot and just started to get into him. Doves arn't my thing or Echo and the bunnymen. Lilly is not my thing either.

I listen to plenty of music thank you. I have well over 150 CDs and plenty of 45's

So, until about 30 minutes ago, I'd always avoided Kasabian cos I thought they'd probably be sub oasis dirgy pubrock bollocks.

However, I downloaded 'empire' on the basis of this thread and it's much much better than I expected. Not really my stuff but a world away from the awfulness I was ready for

In conclusion: Nice one, this thread.

Very excited for this...mostly because last year at a festival my younger sister told me her ultimate festival moment would be seeing Kasabian in a large crowd to be able to here the "whoosh" in Club Foot echo throughout the crowd. I'm glad she'll be getting her wish.

I was a little disappointed with the Empire album but the new album is shaping up rather nicely...... really liking that underdog tune at the moment.

Will definitely be seeing them this year after missing them 2007 ;)