Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

After watching the latest episodes' Top Gear adventure to try & find the source of the Nile, I wondered something: Since the estates used by Clarkson, Hammond & May had combinations of sleeping areas, running water etc... would they be allowed into Glastonbury using a camper van ticket???

Watched the first 10 episodes of 'Person of Interest',a detective style show created by Jonathon Nolan of 'The Prestige' & Batman fame.Stars Ben from 'Lost' & Brad Pitts mum from 'Curious Case Of..."I'm really liking it,its on Virgins On-demand.

Watched the first 10 episodes of 'Person of Interest',a detective style show created by Jonathon Nolan of 'The Prestige' & Batman fame.Stars Ben from 'Lost' & Brad Pitts mum from 'Curious Case Of..."I'm really liking it,its on Virgins On-demand.

I love this, keep watching, it just gets better and better. There are so many plot twists it's amazing!

I thought "The Pacific" was disappointing.

Me too, gave up after about 4 episodes. Found it all a bit "samey".I'll give it another shot eventually. I have now learned that the kid from Jurassic Park is in it...

eh?

'tony' is in a band (at least, I presume he's still in it...?), who were featured in a 70's retrospective on BBC4 on Friday night along with acts such as Dire Straits, Dr Feelgood, Eddie & the Hot Rods, The Motors, Ducks Deluxe, etc.

I tuned into it rather randomly to avoid Comic Relief, and when the programme started and I saw who was being featured I mentioned to my missus that tony's band might be included. I was still rather surprised that they were, tho.

I'll leave to tony as to whether he wants to reveal his real life persona.

Me too, gave up after about 4 episodes. Found it all a bit "samey".I'll give it another shot eventually. I have now learned that the kid from Jurassic Park is in it...

it did get better. still no where near the heights of band of brothers. apart from just generally not being as good, it had a couple of big problems. it tried to cover to many people, in separate stories so you didn't get to know them like in BoB, and from a british POV, the war in the pacific seems less of 'our' war than the war in europe, so I felt less involved

it did get better. still no where near the heights of band of brothers. apart from just generally not being as good, it had a couple of big problems. it tried to cover to many people, in separate stories so you didn't get to know them like in BoB, and from a british POV, the war in the pacific seems less of 'our' war than the war in europe, so I felt less involved

nail on head. I didnt "care" about any of the characters. I watched most of them, the one where they stormed the airfield was good, but other than that - fairly uninvolving