The Return of the Triangle

Guest Camp_Triangle

Sadly I didn't make it to this year. We didn't arrive till 12am (10 hours late due to traffic) and by the time I reached there was no room for our monster tent.

Finaly found a spot in dairy ground at 2am, upset the neighbours who were trying to save space but I was beyond caring at that point. Apart from wednesday been a total right off the rest of the festival was great as usual.

Next year were thinking about going down the day before and staying over in glastonbury so we can be at the gates for 8am.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look like an Eskimo or something with my hood up. We should have got a picture of Nina's look of sheer concentration.

Ajay, you only came second because you picked up all the sticks that I messed up. :lol:

And Lucy, I'd be willing to help out with the scouts thing if A levels allow. I might even be able to bring my Dad's 20 man tent along.

Edited by pineapple-tea

And I dont love being Camp Secretary...in fact I really dislike it BUT the Lords of Triangle decided they were not interested in helping setting a thing up except the tipi and yours truly got lumped with it all against her will! Next time...me number is NOT going on the phone list!!! I hate f**king Wednesdays at Glasto! :lol:

Next year...will be attempting to get everything on site on the Tuesday so that you can all move in without hassle, you all bloomin well know where to head to this time...despite all having maps months in advance...and I can have a Wednesday where I am NOT answering phone calls from lost people every 5 minutes! ;)

The Scout Camp will happen but I aint wasting a day on you's all...no sirree! :) The site will be there...and it will be down to you to get there and find us. 3 years of doing this has taken it out of me. I want to do it but cant handle the pressure these days.

Thanks already for the numerous offers of help for next year though lovelies...you will be assimilated/enrolled/ Dib dib dob dob and all that!

I offer my services of help and general organising-ness for next year! I've also been looking for cottages/house-y type things to hire for October... I did find a really mint Windmill but it was too small :lol:

So I will continue my search for somewhere for us to PARRRRTTAAAAAAAYY!

And I would also like to join in the big thanks to Lucy for the organisational-ness of CT, without you I would still probably be in the wrong part of Pennard right now!!