The Return of the Triangle

Guest Camp_Triangle

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Thank you all for being random conversationalists whenever I needed you. Especially Friday morning when the black clouds of a total washout were there to stay (yay, they weren't!).

2. Who was the fellow who fought back when we all threw glowsticks at randoms one night? Good on ya :D

3. There was space, those who saw none! Especially right in front of out three tents. Grateful as I was to have a space to sit privately within CT, I was well surprised that it wasn't knabbed. This leads to ......

4. Nicely done all those who provided gazebos, tipis, hanging shit, chairs, took phone calls etc. Guilty as charged re not collecting firewood, now understand consequence. Happy to help next year Wednesday as needed. e.g. finding the elusive tent gaps that don;t exist when looking from the path but really are there, just hidden. Also suggest we (I) print out CT arrow-signs to be blu-tacked up at obvious places on the paths near the camp.

5. Glad to see a picture of me at CT. So I really was there, not just a strange dream. :D

Damn, missed that one. Must have slept through it. :D:D

There may be reasons for that. :D

Edited by LusciousLucy

Shouting took place early on Thursday morning...saying nothing more except all I did was point out to the guy that he was being very loud and it woke people up. Standing up for me fellow camping mates who approached me saying that they were pretty pissed off with all the noise...nothing more than that!. Am fully aware of everything btw. Sad news as far as I am aware arrived hours later. Please stop having a go!

Well finally getting over my usual sickness that I get every year after Glastonbury...I just wanted to say what a great time I had at CT and a total major biggy thanks to everyone that made sure that my daughter had an absolutely amazing time after the bad news that her mate wasn't allowed to come.

As for the total stranger that helped to make glow stick missiles the funniest thing ever the words "innocent bystander" will never be the same. :D

And the biggest thanks to Lucy and if ya wanna put my name on the top of a list next year for helping the lost I'd love the job. :D

Was great to see old and new faces and just wish I had the stamina to stay awake non stop for 6 days just so I could have joined in all the fun.

Shouting took place early on Thursday morning...saying nothing more except all I did was point out to the guy that he was being very loud and it woke people up. Standing up for me fellow camping mates who approached me saying that they were pretty pissed off with all the noise...nothing more than that!. Am fully aware of everything btw. Sad news as far as I am aware arrived hours later. Please stop having a go!

• 3 months later...