Guest Camp_Triangle

2 more for the triangle! will be arriving 12:30ish

im bringing cigars, rum and guitar skills :D

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome one and all!

Just for all the late comers read the quoted below for all the information.

Don't worry all are welcome. We have loads of solo's coming for the first time this year. Not everyone knows ever one else. It's just a great place to camp and chat to like minded people, around the fire in the evenings. Also it's good to find out what bands and such people are going to see, and you end up seeing them in a group, rather than on your own.

Look out for me and I'll give you a Badge, it helps to make contact and open a conversation.

See you all there

I'm this excited,

<-------------------------------------------------------- :D:D:) -------------------------------------------->

Welcome one and all!

This man knows what he's talking about. Although he's wrong about the excitement levels, it should be more like this by now:

<------------------------------------------------------------------ :D:D:D ---------------------------------------------------------->

But I think it was a bit mean of you not to mention the entrance exam. God help the newcomers if they don't have a number 2 pencil for the multiple choice test. We all remember what happened to John last year.....

But I think it was a bit mean of you not to mention the entrance exam.

I didnt want to frighten anyone away :D

Hi to everyone,

Having just snagged a very last minute ticket and as i'm coming solo for the first time it'll be good to meet up with some new people up at .

Really on a high now as it's my first time back since 2003 and all the better for being a last minute surprise.

Hoping to get up there mid aft on Wed but guess it could be a bit empty then as everyone will no doubt be at the world cup.

Have a good one

Hi everyone

a very-late comer here

hitting to road at 5am tomorrow morning and think I might join you lot in the camp.

bringing my girlfriend along so we'll be there around 2/3pm tomorrow, hope there's still space. If you see a grinning scottish guy putting a tent up while a (possibly amazed) red-haired girl looks on come and say hi

I'm on a computer at Glasto, I'm so sad.

I'm camping in the triangle and so far nothing's happened. A space was saved in the middle for a group campfire but someone's slammed their green tent in the middle of it and kicked all the firewood aside. Booooooo.

Was going to come up to meet you guys but to be honest I didn't have the bottle.

Really regret it now though, I swear I saw Alcatraz on sunday night inbetween Nick Cave and blur at family camping toilets though? Or maybe it was just me seeing things.

Edited by BlackHole2006

where the HELL were u guys?????? i got there around 7 and came in through the old railway at the start of pennards. anyway i stpot a 'red triangle' bollard thing and go to a group around there and they all look @ me dumb founded when i ask if they are part of the efests group. so I go straight up to stewards who said she had loads ask about the camp and that she didnt know where it was but said she sent people towards the other stage part of pennards (by lock ups). so i go there and ask the lock up ppl and they dont know eiva, so she says to camp anywhere and forget the group, she tried to help as much as poss by recommedin pennard parts e.t.c.

so by this time im in a state of distress, panickin coz im on my own and start cryin coz i cant find the camp. i walk ALL AROUND pennards right up to the top lookin for a spot and cant find 1. so go back down and find a space behind the lockups.

after the AWFUL day id had gettin there (coach failed so had to get train and then w8 @ CC station for 3 1/2 hrs for bus and then have to walk to the site as bus cant go further, e.t.c) the last thing i needed was no1 hearin about efests/ and every1 lookin @ me like a nutjob.

im not a cryer, but damn not findin this camp really distressed me.