The Return of the Triangle

Guest Camp_Triangle

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sorry if this has been asked. Big thread and i have already got Carpal Tunnels and a f*cked neck from the Weather thread!!!!

What music do you hear from the Pennards? Other Stage, Glade or something sounding like a mix up from DJCutmaster Lose a Beat?

Hey sorry if this has been asked. Big thread and i have already got Carpal Tunnels and a f*cked neck from the Weather thread!!!!

What music do you hear from the Pennards? Other Stage, Glade or something sounding like a mix up from DJCutmaster Lose a Beat?

Flags mostly finished but still plan on carrying on creating whilst away at the PreMeets. :lol:

Hi peoples!

I'm a late poster on here, My mate is determined that I come and join you lot! Now I'm planning on arriving at 8am on Wednesday. Is there anyone else getting there for that time??? Would be good if I could recognise you lot so I know who I'm greeting when I arrive. I'm very happy to help set up the camp. The 2 that are bugging me to come join you lot should be arriving about 2pm Wednesday.

If one of the organisers for could PM me I'll send you my mobile number.

What is the general age of ????

Jodie x

4946_195534780236_710010236_7217703.jpg

Hi peoples!

I'm a late poster on here, My mate is determined that I come and join you lot! Now I'm planning on arriving at 8am on Wednesday. Is there anyone else getting there for that time??? Would be good if I could recognise you lot so I know who I'm greeting when I arrive. I'm very happy to help set up the camp. The 2 that are bugging me to come join you lot should be arriving about 2pm Wednesday.

Jodie x

Hi peoples!

Jodie x

4946_195534780236_710010236_7217703.jpg

A mixture of ages realy Jodie from 7 to 67. There's a mobile phone swap on the festival group, you might be a bit late thou, some of them have left already. If you want I can pm you a couple of the main organisers phone numbers. They wont mind, plus they wont see as they're away by now. ^_^

On my own and not to sure where pennards is as its only my 2nd Glasto. Intend getting to site between 8 n 10 ish depending on traffic etc. Not got any efest tshirts etc but will have a white tshirt with efests scrawled on it. So if any one see s me wandering round looking lost give me a shout. I have a face pic on my profile its not a good one, but good enough to identity me.

Just for all the late comers read the quoted below for all the information.

Don't worry all are welcome. We have loads of solo's coming for the first time this year. Not everyone knows ever one else. It's just a great place to camp and chat to like minded people, around the fire in the evenings. Also it's good to find out what bands and such people are going to see, and you end up seeing them in a group, rather than on your own.

Look out for me and I'll give you a Badge, it helps to make contact and open a conversation.

See you all there

I'm this excited,

<-------------------------------------------------------- :D:D:) -------------------------------------------->

Camp ▲2009

EVERYONE WELCOME!

Please note - This camp is not "officially" organised by efestivals, it is done by boarders for the benefit of other boarders

Now that most people know if they're going or not, I thought I'd steal Chocky's post from last year and see who wants join us in 2009.

It's a simple plan really - we all camp in the same area, meet friends old & new, look out for each other and chat bollox at stupid times of day.

Pennards is right next door to the late night madness of the Stone Circle & Greenfields, not too far from the Dance village (although the Glade is VERY close) and the very lively Park Area (now with some of the most amazing views on site) is literally just around the corner - Trash City and Shangri-La are also within staggering distance.

It can be a bit of a trek to the Pryamid stage, but the Other stage is on your doorstep and you'll be walking so much over the weekend you won't really notice anyway.

Food wise, there is always a decent sized sit down breakfast bar (bacon, eggs, etc...) less than a minutes walk from camp at the bottom of the field and there are a few places on the other side of the of the railway and down by the Glade (including the famous Pauline Fowler Growler and the best Sausage Stall onsite).

Toilets are plentiful and the closest ones are just past the breakfast bar.

The cashpoints & medical facility are about a 3-5 minute walk away in the neighbouring field (Park Home Ground).

For those that have heard of Pennard’s reputation for flooding. Don't worry!

The camp site is on a hill and I know that everyone camped around the efest flag on Pennard last year will testify that we had the perfect spot.

Besides, major drainage improvements have been carried out over the last couple of years and we are WELL away from the worst affected NE corner, just look out for dips in the land.

Given Pennard Hill's popularity and the camp's current numbers it's gonna have to be "first come, first served", so please arrive as early as possible!

We will try to save space for as many late comers as possible, but it's not really practical for us to do this past early Thursday morning - Sorry :)

Marked on the map below are suggested routes to the camp...

glasto2008tweakic7.jpg

...which is roughly where the Red Triangle on this pic is.

41529588tu9.jpg

The orientation of that pic is different from the map

It was taken from the east, so left = S, right = N, Up = W & Down = E

And for something new this year...do we want to go with a bit of a theme, dress the camp up a bit?

Please show your support for this website and buy yourself some efest goodies, that way you will be easier to accost spot if we see someone looking confused.

3 more for if that's okay, we usually camp in Kidney Mead but didn't enjoy the vibe there last year. We're all easy going music loving lad's looking to be around like minded folk. :)