All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes that's surely exactly it, I read it as everyone signed to to shindig gets a glasto opportunity.
  3. Yup, they’re not a mainstream band and won’t bring a mainstream crowd Not much else for people to see yet mind… Without a 5th stage, yet alone 6th, things currently are looking as bare as the last 3 years
  4. Doesn’t strike me as the best plan surely the best festival to get people interested in volunteering generally is Glastonbury . ? Just strikes me as they are struggling to fill that gap this year and this is a short term solution . But they make the plans not me 😂guess they’ll use this to plug gaps going forward ? And what about those signed up already do they get priority which won’t help shindig ?
  5. West Holts could be mobbed all day after PJ Harvey, Michael Kiwanuka and Keane fail to attract ginormocrowds.
  6. Shindig clearly not selling out, but being bank holiday and they're clearly desperate would probably only take 2 days annual leave/sick days as you could probably arrive really late Wednesday.
  7. 1986

West Holts 2024

Effing stacked. That Friday in particular. Never park at one stage for the day but if it was ever gonna happen it’ll be this year.
  8. Not strictly Tramliens related, but just seen Sea Girls new tour has them playing Octagon in September. Can we assume at this point O2 Academy is never re opening and the venue is permanently closed? Can't believe we've had zero updates since its "temporary" closure last September. At this point, I'm just assuming the whole place was built out of crumbling concrete.
  9. Yeah, how does it work (haven't read that link btw)? IDF will move people there? Or just ask people to move? They really expect Hamas top brass to remain, even if they're there? Not sure about home affairs, but Biden has been really quite sh*t and weak with international affairs. Would Trump be any worse? not that sure at this point.
  10. Just imagine what you would have had to do if you wanted to borrow his chair😉
  11. The email to oxfam staff has just said the cancellation deadline is 4th may.....
  12. That’s an extremely decent WH line up, plus the best food outlets on site it’s a great place to be!
  13. Hmm. Struggling to sell spots for Shindig perhaps? 🤷🏼‍♂️
  14. Yeah they seemed to be saying don't do it. Tim Marshall seems a reliable journalist so we'll see. Not sure what happens if people don't move out to the tent city.
  15. Justice on the Sunday, that will do nicely.
  16. rebus

Volunteering 2024

That is a massive curveball
  17. The orange flavour is bloody delicious
  18. I picked up another two today after saying I wouldn’t, my excuse is I hadn’t tried the orange flavour yet 🫣 Also no win
  19. That’s a little bit sh*t
  20. Thr Electric Picnic line-up. For those of you unaware of who Gerry Cinnamon is....lucky you.
  21. Anywhere is quietish - justr avoid the Magic teapot area. near the arena entrance. Yes there is a blue badge area right next to wrist band exchange. Just have BB on display and point stewards at it and thye will point you in the right direction. If you see a muddy purple ford fiesta that is us...... cos we have a BB too. There is a way of avoiding bridge but it is a long way round - a car fits over the bridge with ease though. Cash and cards but cash is king always. There will be spots, ask stewards and they will direct you but again avoid near Magic Teapot unless you hate sleep. Hope that helps
  22. Visited a ‘big’ co op and no tea. Only old promo packs. Also presuming we haven’t heard from any winners from the lager and cheese comps?
  23. You could Do Nothing while watching Do Nothing
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates