NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

12 hours ago, mr gumby said:

Off to Spain tomorrow, so thought I'd pop in and wish you all a very good week. Not sure what t'internet will be like where we're staying, so I may not catch up with things until I get back. Cheerio for now! :)

Have a great time! Enjoy the sangria and hopefully lots of sun!

13 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Would you believe that I have no knowledge of where I'd like this communication with them to go. It would be cool to be able to show some stuff at the festival (or elsewhere, for that matter), but it's really not the end of the world if it doesn't come to anything.

Too many shrooms if you ask me lol 

Hope everyone is well.. Safe travels Mr gumby 

Be good everyone else.. If not be very bad lol. G

Hi all,

Not been here for a while, hope everybody's well, great to see Yog back on form.

Going to see British Sea Power tonight; v excited because I missed them at Glasto. and I love the new album. The clash with Moonlandingz was one of my worst and so everything will be back in balance now. 

5 hours ago, Losing my hair said:

Well BSP were bloody brilliant - especially if you like your music with lots of foliage and dancing hairy creatures bears!

BSP 2.jpg

BSP.jpg

I caught the tail end of them this year, and saw them at a Beacons Festival earlier, playing the sound track of a film. Two different sounds, really enjoyed it.

I've booked tickets for Something Else in the Dean next year. Would like to book and go to more, but life's more fluid than a fluid thing, so have no idea what the position will really be next year. Time will tell. Time. Such a strange thing / concept. Now that thing really is weirder than a weirdo. 

Oh, fuck me stupid. Well, well, well, what have we managed to come up with now, I ask myself? Well, the truth of the matter is it's this (see below). I 'think' that it could be 'read in to' in a myriad of ways, but maybe not. Time will - as ever, tell.

Are you looking at me mate?

You fuckin' raz claat. You fuckin' bumber claat. 

What you banging on about you demented fucking spanner?

'im say I and I, young Christian black. 'ear me now.

Oh, fuck me stupid.

Smash up the furniture, make it nice in 'ere, then let's all 'ave a smoke.

Snuffin in the Babylon

All da people dropin' like fly.

More tea vicar?

Actually I would have appeared to have soiled my own pants, Mrs Grady, very old lady. Would you mind awfully, if I used one of your Galoshes to scoop my own shit up with? I know that this will probably be testing your faith, but please know that the specifics of your answer mean an awful lot to me, right now.

No shit daddyo?

..................... and everybody got on and lived happily ever after. 

THE END

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I know. I couldn't help myself. It's what fell out of my head. I will not be shackled by the constraints of normality. Or so I think.

Hope you are well bamber. 

Am Very Well, as ever.

The kids in America referred to here from 1987 are all grown up now.... Explains a lot.

This is Mind Fuck City, as far as I can tell (see link below). That said, I am familiar with a gerbil of gerbils (yeah man, that's the term!) that would, if they could, say that the footage below was minor league compared to my Harvey Weinstein type dealings with them - the little wriggly bastards!

NOTE - It's a long (but off the scale interesting) documentary;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09d9cdp

Afternoon all,

Well that was a fun weekend just past (ok I know its Tuesday - the hangover has only just subsided).

A wee trip to Manchester with my one of my best mates to see Metallica, they didn't disappoint (too much).

Managed however to get more drunk that I think I ever have been and got myself lost after the gig and somehow made it back to the hotel at silly o'clock - woke up in the morning unable to walk hardly at all. Cue the long train journey home and the prompt of get yourself to A&E from the Mrs when I got in - cue another few hours, thankfully nothing broken (still none the wiser) but my right foot is currently the size of a pumpkin with the look of zombie skin (all shades of purple, blue, red and yellow) - fitting for Halloween I thought! 

Anyway, now I am signed off booze for a while as I think I need to take a rest!

Oh aye, and if anyone is kicking about between Manchester Arena and the Park hotel and spots a Microsoft Lumia mobile phone on the floor, be a star and pick it up and send it to me - My work will be very grateful :| (getting that drunk whilst also on-call....not my smartest move - thankfully I was able to check the logs in our phone system and there were no missed calls or I would have been up to my neck in the brown stuff!)

Anyway, hope everyone having a good week so far.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1