Red Day

Rock Werchter 2017

5,283 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Brent3 said:

Yes, in the hive you're own booze is allowed, best is to buy cans, or plastic, however no glass!

 

In case you want something stronger (vodka, Gin, etc..), like me, you need to transfer it in a plastic bottle... :) 

 

Terrific! Thank you to confirm, this is what i thought, but I did not find a "proper" confirmation of it! 

 

Thanks++

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Brent3 said:

Yes, in the hive you're own booze is allowed, best is to buy cans, or plastic, however no glass!

 

In case you want something stronger (vodka, Gin, etc..), like me, you need to transfer it in a plastic bottle... :) 

 

Hi!

Is there somewhere to buy cans of beer near the festival grounds or should I get them in Leuven/Brussels?

Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, idioteque87 said:

I'm just taking boots.

I'm optimistic , just taking flip flops 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, eoind said:

Hi!

Is there somewhere to buy cans of beer near the festival grounds or should I get them in Leuven/Brussels?

Thanks!

Get it in either.  At least that way you know you have before boarding shuttle bus to site

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, eoind said:

Hi!

Is there somewhere to buy cans of beer near the festival grounds or should I get them in Leuven/Brussels?

Thanks!

There is a Delhaize in the town  'Haacht' aproxx 4.5 km from the festival site, they should have beer.

Delhaize is a bit expensiver than others tho

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Brent3 said:

There is a Delhaize in the town  'Haacht' aproxx 4.5 km from the festival site, they should have beer.

Delhaize is a bit expensiver than others tho

Thank you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Landing in Brussels on Wednesday morning. Will I be better off nipping to the Decathlon in Brussels to get camping supplies or will Leuven have everything I need? That would be my only reason for going into Brussels because my train ticket is from the airport to Leuven. Needing a tent, mats etc. Cheers.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, marinerbk said:

Landing in Brussels on Wednesday morning. Will I be better off nipping to the Decathlon in Brussels to get camping supplies or will Leuven have everything I need? That would be my only reason for going into Brussels because my train ticket is from the airport to Leuven. Needing a tent, mats etc. Cheers.

there is an As. Adventure in Leuven, they will have those supplies too.

 

https://www.asadventure.com/en.html

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now