Red Day

Rock Werchter 2017

5,283 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Brent3 said:

Yes, in the hive you're own booze is allowed, best is to buy cans, or plastic, however no glass!

In case you want something stronger (vodka, Gin, etc..), like me, you need to transfer it in a plastic bottle... :) 

Terrific! Thank you to confirm, this is what i thought, but I did not find a "proper" confirmation of it! 

Thanks++

8 minutes ago, Brent3 said:

Yes, in the hive you're own booze is allowed, best is to buy cans, or plastic, however no glass!

In case you want something stronger (vodka, Gin, etc..), like me, you need to transfer it in a plastic bottle... :) 

Hi!

Is there somewhere to buy cans of beer near the festival grounds or should I get them in Leuven/Brussels?

Thanks!

41 minutes ago, idioteque87 said:

I'm just taking boots.

I'm optimistic , just taking flip flops 

3 minutes ago, eoind said:

Hi!

Is there somewhere to buy cans of beer near the festival grounds or should I get them in Leuven/Brussels?

Thanks!

Get it in either.  At least that way you know you have before boarding shuttle bus to site

3 minutes ago, eoind said:

Hi!

Thanks!

There is a Delhaize in the town  'Haacht' aproxx 4.5 km from the festival site, they should have beer.

Delhaize is a bit expensiver than others tho

19 minutes ago, Brent3 said:

There is a Delhaize in the town  'Haacht' aproxx 4.5 km from the festival site, they should have beer.

Delhaize is a bit expensiver than others tho

Thank you!

Landing in Brussels on Wednesday morning. Will I be better off nipping to the Decathlon in Brussels to get camping supplies or will Leuven have everything I need? That would be my only reason for going into Brussels because my train ticket is from the airport to Leuven. Needing a tent, mats etc. Cheers.

17 minutes ago, marinerbk said:

Landing in Brussels on Wednesday morning. Will I be better off nipping to the Decathlon in Brussels to get camping supplies or will Leuven have everything I need? That would be my only reason for going into Brussels because my train ticket is from the airport to Leuven. Needing a tent, mats etc. Cheers.

there is an As. Adventure in Leuven, they will have those supplies too.

https://www.asadventure.com/en.html