Radiohead Headlining 2017

The Nal

1 minute ago, yaniv297 said:

Man Thom sounded absolutely awful doing Climbing Up the Walls. Love this song but hoping it won't make Glasto

where are you watching?

Not so keen on everything in its right place being played mid set so often at recent shows. Think it fits a lot better towards the end of the main set/in the encores. Seems a bit out of place so early on in the gig.

Just now, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Not so keen on everything in its right place being played mid set so often at recent shows. Think it fits a lot better towards the end of the main set/in the encores. Seems a bit out of place so early on in the gig.

I think they just got tired of stretching it to 7/8 minutes each time and do the whole walkout thing.

Just now, yaniv297 said:

I think they just got tired of stretching it to 7/8 minutes each time and do the whole walkout thing.

he still seemed to do the walkabout thing on that livestream, it's not really much shorter imo, just an odd place to play it in the set.

1 minute ago, arcade fireman said:

I liked the old EEIRP, particularly when Thom would start singing a different song at the start and it worked really well playing it back to back with Idioteque. 

Bit annoyed they've brought back Desert Island Disk though! We're probably getting that second song at Glasto now:(

aye, think it flows perfectly into Idioteque. Hope they do that at Glasto but it seems unlikely at this stage.

So, 

1 Daydreaming
2 DID
3 Ful Stop
4 15 Step
5 Myxomatosis
6 CUTW
7 All I Need
8 Pyramid Song
9 EIIRP
10 Bloom
11 Identikit
12 Idioteque
13 The Gloaming
14 The Numbers
15 Exit Music
16 Bodysnatchers
17 Street Spirit

, so far in. Stray thoughts:

+ The opening run of Daydreaming-DID-Ful Stop isn't inherently bad - it's just unlikely to land well with a large group of casuals, of which there will definitely be a fair few. It really needs that OKC number - be it Lucky or Airbag - to snatch the attention.
+ CUTW feels like a left of field pick for tonight - and whilst I don't think it'll turn up at Glasto, perhaps another OKC curveball will. The Tourist maybe?
+ Idioteque seems to be getting dispatched quite early here. Expect it to be later or encore at the Farm.
+ The Gloaming seems to have made a bit of an unwanted return. Chalk that out and the run between All I Need and Street Spirit is pretty darn strong.
+ Reckon Exit Music could be a lock now.

18 Nude

19 Let Down

Certainly doesn't look like a festival setlist.

7 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

+ Idioteque seems to be getting dispatched quite early here. Expect it to be later or encore at the Farm.

Idioteque haven't been played in the encore for a long time, usually about 13-14 which isn't that far off from today.