Which page to refresh

The other Bellboy

Morning peeps. i know this sounds like a daft question but which page should you be hitting f5 on? I only ask because last year i realised after 10 minutes that i was doing something wrong, i can't remember what it was exactly, but when i changed got tickets in a few minutes. The page with the countdown timer is still available now and it still looks as if things are working properly, is it possible to be stuck on this page and all you are doing is refreshing the busy status? http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/busy 

I'm sure i've just gone on on the glastonbury/ seetickest link before and then just kept f5ing on the holding page with the countdown timer but i'm starting to have doubts after getting nowhere on Thursday and then having the vague memories from last year:/)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough but I got coach tix by refereshing that page. Am now confused but good luck all.

Are you sure it was that page you were refreshing? It may have looked like it but the page in the address bar could have been different and you kept getting referred to the busy page, making it look like you were refreshing that instead.

Are you sure it was that page you were refreshing? It may have looked like it but the page in the address bar could have been different and you kept getting referred to the busy page, making it look like you were refreshing that instead.

Ah there we go. I knew there would have been an explanation. I was refreshing the first link posted in on one of the coach tickets threads but that screen is the one you see time and time and bloody time again until it changes to the reg screen and you nearly faint out of shock.

Edited by giantkatestacks

Fair enough but I got coach tix by refereshing that page. Am now confused but good luck all.

I think you are correct- one year I did end up just refreshing the holding page on one of the browsers (I only found out afterwards because it didn't even take you to a sold out page)- I have no idea how I did this, but most of the other times refreshing the holding page does eventually put you through to the ticket buying page.