Worthy FM

BlackHole2006

As a regular listener of Worthy FM, I hoping some of the presenters will be reading this post.

If your going to give a phone number out for us listeners to text in, then please do it slowly and twice. I don't know how many times I ve wanted that number and not been quick enough to write it down.

As a regular listener of Worthy FM, I hoping some of the presenters will be reading this post.

If your going to give a phone number out for us listeners to text in, then please do it slowly and twice. I don't know how many times I ve wanted that number and not been quick enough to write it down.

This, every year.

Excellent, thanks for the feedback, will write it on the wall of the studio and mention it to everyone at the briefing this morning. We're starting the broadcast at midday today, when we go live, Michael Eavis's face will appear at the top of www.worthyfm.com. Click it, and you can either stream live through the site, or add the stream into your iTunes / other media player of choice.

If you want a request or shoutout or anything, text the number we'll read out (slowly...), or tweet @worthyfm, or email hello@worthyfm.com. Incidentally, if anyone's doing anything interesting on site this year, let us know, we may come and cover it.

Hi G1T! Quick plug for the @Secretglasto twitter account giving out secret sets over the festival. I'm running it this year and looking for tips from artists playing. I'm happy to work with the acts if they want disclosure to be held back until a certain time or day. They can DM @SecretGlasto on Twitter with any details they might want to share!

Thanks for doing Worthy FM every year, it's part of what makes the festival special!