Getting excited too early...

Ex_ollie

Hi all... first post!

This will be my second year and I can't help but feel my excitement levels have started too early. Since the Foo's announced I have been an e-fests addict and spent way to much money buying things for the fest already!

When does everyone else's excitement levels start to build? Is there such thing as too early?

never too early!
pretty much since getting the tickets me and my friends have daily discussions about it :laugh:

We're having a pre-glastonbury BBQ soon too seen as though we all live quite far apart.
I can already sense people who arent going getting fed up with me mentioning it every 20 seconds!

Have you not seen the headliners topic this week? It's sent everyone bat shut crazy

Wednesday afternoon/evening was crazy. I got completely sucked into all the hysterics and I wouldn't even normally care about the headliners or the first line up announcement.

Since October I have daily spent unhealthy chunks of my day thinking, reading and writing about the festival. I go to sleep every night with a mental image projecting myself into the festival. It will be my first time at Glastonbury, but I reckon I could draw a pretty accurate site map from my head, so often have I looked at it.

I love my annual festival more than almost anything else in the world, and getting ready for it, in terms of endlessly listening to material from artists that I've just discovered from a line-up, is one of the best things. That's what's making the endless wait for the line-up so hard! I want to get going with my research NOW. Are you listening, Emily?!

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

If Glastonbury isn't one of the first four things you think of every morning when you wake up, you're not doing it right.

The other two are:

1 - Ugh, it's morning

2 - That's a strange place to have an itch

3 - I wonder if the Mrs fancies a shag

never too early!

pretty much since getting the tickets me and my friends have daily discussions about it :laugh:

We're having a pre-glastonbury BBQ soon too seen as though we all live quite far apart.

I can already sense people who arent going getting fed up with me mentioning it every 20 seconds!

I am with you on this. Exctiment as soon as tix brought. Think about it everyday and chat about it most days and will have a pre-Glasto BBQ/Party. Will also watch the Glasto film again before going :-)

I used to be hyped as of Xmas but as I've got older this has calmed down to genuinely not being to fussed last year until a few weeks before.

They last year was the first year with my missus and it was one of the best so I'm mad excited for 2015 plus I'm going to be on site a few weeks before for work so Ill be loosing sleep as of May.

My 3rd year in a row coming up. First time I got sorted in main sale so been Glastobating since. A friend who has been going longer than me said after my first year that it tends to take over your life - he was correct!