Lineup 2016

Matt42

9 hours ago, DirtyChorizo said:

i feel like i should stay away from the wacky banter this time lads. on another note do people reckon i could get in front 15 or so rows for biffy if i catch cage the elephant before and use the coming in from the sides technique to see biffy.

You could wander into Biffy's set about 5 mins before they're due to come  on and find a spot better than that easily.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DirtyChorizo said:

probably isn't the right thread but when do people reckon jimmy eat the world will play reading again if ever?

Could definitely see them back in a couple years, provided they don't break up, they played two slots the last time they were at the festival so clearly the demand must have been there.

2 minutes ago, The Ghost Of Eddie said:

Could definitely see them back in a couple years, provided they don't break up, they played two slots the last time they were at the festival so clearly the demand must have been there.

yeah, i hope so really want to see them live at some point, mainly for their older stuff

2 hours ago, DirtyChorizo said:

what is it?

It's where we make a dedicated thread where people can add or subtract so many points a day to the bands they like or hate. The last band eliminated is the winner. It will probably last about 5 minutes before drongos post lists of predictions and fill the thread with pointless crap.

2 minutes ago, devilman said:

It's where we make a dedicated thread where people can add or subtract so many points a day to the bands they like or hate. The last band eliminated is the winner. It will probably last about 5 minutes before drongos post lists of predictions and fill the thread with pointless crap.

sounds fun though? i think we should give a try for the noobs(no runescape lads) like me no?.  

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Probably -5 from Biffy and get 12 downvotes from Chorizo and his brothers.

wouldn't downvote anyone based on what bands they take away/add for. i'm not that bad, i promise. (any way we can block thewayiam?)

13 minutes ago, devilman said:

Think I understand what you mean, sounds interesting, a way to see who would actually be the most popular act

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Well here's the basic idea if you wanna set it off.

P.S. Those were days before you had to Shift+Enter to get the line before - I am not a complete psycho.

cheers, i'll set it up tomorrow. this should be fun if gazza doesn't make an appearance. shit should i do every single act or just like main stage and NME, seems a bit hectic/could get tedious if you do every single act?

Edited by DirtyChorizo

2 minutes ago, DirtyChorizo said:

cheers, i'll set it up tomorrow. this should be fun if gazza doesn't make an appearance. shit should i do every single act or just like main stage and NME, seems a bit hectic/could get tedious if you do every single act?

It wouldn't last very long unless every act was involved tbh. Maybe miss out the dance stage or something as i think it's likely they'd all be downvoted quite quickly.

Just now, The Ghost Of Eddie said:

It wouldn't last very long unless every act was involved tbh. Maybe miss out the dance stage or something as i think it's likely they'd all be downvoted quite quickly.

yeah i suppose they get eliminated tbf yeah i'll do every act then.