Lineup 2016

Matt42

8 minutes ago, DirtyChorizo said:

Simon, Yannis and Keidis are all on top form at the moment hope this continues into reading. also new biffy song rearrange is class.

Keidis has a lot of tour dates ahead of him, very possible he could be exhausted and have lost the amount of enthusiasm he has at the moment, hopefully not, but it wouldn't surprise me, one of the pitfalls of having a festival late in the season i guess.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, The Ghost Of Eddie said:

Keidis has a lot of tour dates ahead of him, very possible he could be exhausted and have lost the amount of enthusiasm he has at the moment, hopefully not, but it wouldn't surprise me, one of the pitfalls of having a festival late in the season i guess.

maybe, but i've got a feeling he wants to rectify his 2007 performance so hopefully we see slane castle keidis.

5 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Where can I listen to it?

should still be on the bbc 1 stream, if you rewind

23 hours ago, DirtyChorizo said:

29th i think a single is being released 

album is apparently called Oblivion of Being and the first single is weirdly apparently called Bowie Tale

god i hope the single and album aren't terrible. The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie and most of I'm With You were just so... nothing. really hoping they have at least one good-ish album left in them

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

album is apparently called Oblivion of Being and the first single is weirdly apparently called Bowie Tale

god i hope the single and album aren't terrible. The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie and most of I'm With You were just so... nothing. really hoping they have at least one good-ish album left in them

where have you heard this?

edit: just googled it and seen it for myself haha never mind

Edited by dylangraham

jesus, that's eerie, it's cool but fuck, i'm watching this shit in the dark, the art work as well on the first video. visions of swans (jk) but i think reading should go for some more left field acts like this tbh

Edited by DirtyChorizo

21 minutes ago, mhm said:

I have no clue what you are trying to prove with this, the base would be drawing people in like ants to a hot mango

Yeah but I made a point of not posting the song with a brief catchy riff that was on a bunch of adverts three years ago. The set would be mostly not-that-song. Give any album of theirs a go and you'd see what I mean.

The guy who posted that RHCP info is trolling because some sites will post anything he posts on twitter (he leaked a lot of unreleased stuff before so he has credibilty) as a fact and they will make breaking news out of it so he trolled them with that title and artwork and relase date and everything.

There is actually no real info about release date or anything beside Chad Smit saying to fans after his drum clinic or something in LA that album will be released before European summer festivals which means late may/early june. 

only listened to Animal Style last night cause I don't want it to be the same case as drones where I've heard 6 of the 11 songs before the album was released so waiting till the 8th of July for the rest. Really liking Animal Style and WOW, certainly seeing the heavier side of Biffy so far and both tracks sound like they'll be good live.

So are we calling the RHCP announcement rumours a pile of shite?

17 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah but I made a point of not posting the song with a brief catchy riff that was on a bunch of adverts three years ago. The set would be mostly not-that-song. Give any album of theirs a go and you'd see what I mean.

Listen to their latest album and you'll see how they could make a set out if it.

i think reading/leeds should go for more bands like SUUNS tbh regardless of how likely it is. if they continue getting more mainstream bands in the line for variety, then they should also try getting getting some of the weirder (i mean that in a good way) bands/acts, they often have cult followings so it may even be a draw for a lot of people.

Edited by DirtyChorizo