Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, #FreeComTruise said:

Better quality On A Bang for anyone interested. @DirtyChorizo

nice, this and animal style are my favorites off of ellipsis so far, i think they'll still be something that blows it out the water on this record that they haven't shown yet. also setlist.fm says they played semi-mental live here as well. this makes me happy. wolves of winter looks fucking amazing at maida vale. Sounds less cheesy live for some reason, it's really growing on me.

Edited by DirtyChorizo

not sure if this update has already been discussed but weezer have ruled themselves out in this month's q magazine interview (with prince on the cover).

apparently rivers suffers from anxiety and blurted out that they would be playing glastonbury and reading/leeds just to say something onstage.

10 hours ago, ToffeePopcorn said:

Almost as good as the book festival jokes that come out on twitter every August :ph34r:

One of my mates thinks that it is hilarious to ask the parking attendants every year if the car park is for a book festival...:punish:

On 30/04/2016 at 3:48 PM, supreme said:

Chance of a Kasabian secret set along with headlining next year after them announcing their Leicester gig?

Hoping to get a ticket for the Brid Spa warm up, was an amazing gig there last time.

12 hours ago, DirtyChorizo said:

just gave VANT a listen, they're fucking banging.

Edit: but they're on at the same time as chilis... fuck

I've seen VANT 4 times now, top top band. The hunna are on before them who are also good but a bit poppy for my liking (and seem like w*nkers)... Going to be such a tough choice but I think RHCP is the answer 

46 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Edit: It's on youtube anyway now

It's amazing piano driven funky song. Didn't expect this

Listening to it for first time now. I thought it sounded plain but it's growing on me, and is a nice song, but still seems a bit like an album filler more than a hit 

3 hours ago, DownInAlbion said:

I've seen VANT 4 times now, top top band. The hunna are on before them who are also good but a bit poppy for my liking (and seem like w*nkers)... Going to be such a tough choice but I think RHCP is the answer 

i'm gonna have to see chilis as i'm not that likely to see them again but VANT have incredible potential. basically every song they have released so far is good or great. Parking lot and the answer is where it's at