Choosing a Coach time?

Guest ColdSideofthePillow

Mine leaves 07:30 from bristol on the wednesday (it says wednesday departures on the booking page but not on the confirmation email which worries me a bit but should be alright), how long do people reckon it'll take to get from bris to the festival at that time in the morning, traffic allowing.

Didn't others chose the day on the initial screen which offered Wednesday or Thursday, then on the second screen chose the time?

That's what I did then chose Bristol and a selection of times came up.

Only Bristol/London had that option apparently (suppose they know that high numbers would go from there already)

Cheers for that! 9 would be ideal but I'm not too fussed was just hoping there was no late afternoon departures! As long as I'm set up for sun set on the Wednesday I'll be happy!

First time I've got tickets in the early sales, usually have to wait for resale can relax and enjoy the build up now, Hopefully help friends get tickets on Sunday too

I booked Thursday from Liverpool but on my confirmation email it doesnt say the day or the time. fingers crossed there is a bit of a cock up and i get to leave an Wednesday instea. clutching at straws like but i,ll keep praying anyway. hahaha, roll on day and time confirmations now, loadsa time to relax knowing i,ve got mine now though, stressed and worried for months last year until the very last resale. made up and cant wait now.

Mine leaves 07:30 from bristol on the wednesday (it says wednesday departures on the booking page but not on the confirmation email which worries me a bit but should be alright), how long do people reckon it'll take to get from bris to the festival at that time in the morning, traffic allowing.

Ours from Bristol same, chose time and date, email only quotes the time.

Sure they have it on file, but the person who composed the email template will have a mouth of humble pie.

Ah that's exactly the same as me. Checking the booking page it does say Wed and it's just the email that doesn't give a day just the time. Grand thanks for putting my mind at rest about what day I'd boked