Game of Thrones discussion thread

bunique

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My theory is that his mum did him in. Poison is her weapon of choice and she was clearly not relishing giving up power. He might have been married but it wasn't consummated so I guess that still makes her Queen.

I am betting on it being Jamie (Am I right in thinking he doesn't know Joffrey was his?) with his thinking being with Joffrey dead, Cersei wouldn't be forced to marry Loras Tyrell. (Plus Joffrey seemed to piss him off when they was looking at the book of former Kings guards.)

Annoyed with the amount of spoilers going round. I don't normally moan about them but it wasn't just out of excitement and not thinking but people seeminly doing it delibrately just to fuck people off (Also got caught out by Frankie Boyle's tweet, so the whole time I was was waiting for Tyrion to knife Joffrey during the wedding which did ruin it a tad.)

That said thought it was a brilliant episode, Tyrion and Joffrey's scene before he kicked the bucket was excellent. Would have been thrilling to watch had I not known! Tyrion is just brilliant!

I am betting on it being Jamie (Am I right in thinking he doesn't know Joffrey was his?) with his thinking being with Joffrey dead, Cersei wouldn't be forced to marry Loras Tyrell. (Plus Joffrey seemed to piss him off when they was looking at the book of former Kings guards.)

No, Jaime is well aware that the kids are his. Although he probably does think he's a dicksplash along with everyone else.

Edited by evilduck

Fair enough. Feel free to downvote to your hearts content.

Don't be so sensitive. An arbitrary number allegedly representing your reputation on this site being decreased by a value of one is no reason to turn to insults.

Edited by mrtourette

Wilko's stopped acting now, had to give up for an injury. Was meant to be him fighting with Jaime in last night's episode as he has no tongue to tell anyone.

Was it me or was Bran looking really old last night - seems to have grown up too quick for the character.

Yeah definitely noticed that. Always going to be an issue with some teenage actors I guess.

can the book readers say which TV characters are the best, in terms of how they meet your expectations compared with the book version?

are any of them really really awful?

I read online someone saying The Hound was a bit crap compared to the book. Which was a bit strange, as I love him the most.

Just seen this thread. Loved last night's episode. I've read the books and I think they portrayed the death very well to be honest. Not completely in line with how George Martin did it but hey, adapting it to the screen is not necessarily a bad thing. :)

Very much looking forward to next monday now! :D

Just seen this thread. Loved last night's episode. I've read the books and I think they portrayed the death very well to be honest. Not completely in line with how George Martin did it but hey, adapting it to the screen is not necessarily a bad thing. :)

Very much looking forward to next monday now! :D

George Martin wrote the latest episode. I really need to get the books eventually. Been saying it for ages though.

can the book readers say which TV characters are the best, in terms of how they meet your expectations compared with the book version?

are any of them really really awful?

I read online someone saying The Hound was a bit crap compared to the book. Which was a bit strange, as I love him the most.

Err, no thank you. I dont want any indication of where anyone is going in terms of their profile, which will obviously skew a book readers opinion of an actors embracing of the role.

Glad I made the decision to unfollow Frankie Boyle at the weekend. Purely because Thrones is currently on. He posted a spoiler last year of an event which hasn't even happened yet. He will get a follow again once the season finishes.

I mentioned this on page 1, but the one I saw was the Joffrey spoiler, I know nothing else. But why would you re-follow the c**t? He can still post spoilers of stuff that is in future series. I have a severe dislike for the c**t now.

Err, no thank you. I dont want any indication of where anyone is going in terms of their profile, which will obviously skew a book readers opinion of an actors embracing of the role.

I mentioned this on page 1, but the one I saw was the Joffrey spoiler, I know nothing else. But why would you re-follow the c**t? He can still post spoilers of stuff that is in future series. I have a severe dislike for the c**t now.

How would saying 'the hound is much more full of rage in the book' give any hint of a spoiler??

Edited by russycarps