Darren Callingham Woods, Darren Minnall, Darren Luckhurst...

Becky63

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. Just to let you know that Darren has now returned the money. I hate to sound cynical but the fact that his name was splashed all over the internet and on every forum he was on, has probably prompted the reimbursement. He asked me to go on all the forums and tell you that he had repaid it. So here I am. I hope that anyone else he has taken money from is as lucky. Might be worth asking now if you are affected? Good luck all and thank you all so much for your help. Some festival friends had a whipround for me because it was Christmas and I was left skint, so now I can pay them all back and buy em all a pint to say thank you...

Take care everyone and summery thoughts all round... See you in a field soon... xx

• 1 year later...

Darren Callingham-Woods is my actual name :pogranichnik:

I laid low in 2012 due to all the allegations late 2011, I was in a bad place, in a lot of debt and I took advantage of people, I have now paid everyone back

So in 2013 I'm looking to make up for lost time, I have a glastonbury ticket already and I'm hoping I can be accepted back into our little group

I promise not to stare at anyones tits LOL

Never really saw any of this when it happened. Can anyone briefly summarise?
Essentially he worked his way into a position of trust with people via Facebook and message boards. Then would take money for tickets that he just did not have. It was not just with people here but other groups.

He clearly underestimated the power of the internet as well as that of festival goers. peolle soon started asking around and tracking him down. Now he realises that if he wants to attend a festival he is going to have to be avoiding quite a few people.

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

Darren Callingham-Woods is my actual name :pogranichnik:

I laid low in 2012 due to all the allegations late 2011, I was in a bad place, in a lot of debt and I took advantage of people, I have now paid everyone back

So in 2013 I'm looking to make up for lost time, I have a glastonbury ticket already and I'm hoping I can be accepted back into our little group

I promise not to stare at anyones tits LOL

Lol at being totally blasé about it all, I'd be more concerned with watching your back in June rather than hoping you'll be accepted back into 'your little group'.

Where's your apology, or don't you need to give one now you've 'paid everyone back'?

Have you really paid everyone back, or just the people who chased you up?

You Sir, are a wrongun!