The Glastonbury Packing List

Crazyfool01

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

Is that the essential item ? 

It’s essential because I love choc ices but they turn into unusual smoothies so probably falls under both banners.

1 minute ago, Dave_c said:

Nexium Control as the copius amounts of alcohol (specifically cider) gives me major heartburn. A Nexium a day keeps the heartburn at bay!

Better than Rennie … presumably it’s preventative ? 

3 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Better than Rennie … presumably it’s preventative ? 

Yep, Rennie's don't cut it for me when drinking that much cider. Take one in the morning each day, zero heartburn. 

Edited by Dave_c

Just now, dotdash79 said:

You can get cheaper generic medication that’s the same as nexium

Yeah, think Tesco and Sainsbury's do their own versions that are a few quid cheaper.

The only unusual thing I packed last year was a cuddly toy dragon from my kids so that I could take it around the festival and put it places, take a photo and send pics to my kids (2 and 4). They love playing spot the dragon and getting the updates of what I'm up to. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dave_c said:

Nexium Control as the copius amounts of alcohol (specifically cider) gives me major heartburn. A Nexium a day keeps the heartburn at bay!

I'm like that with cider - I found if I have sugar / sweets (or just drinks that have sugar in them) and I'm drunk - I have major heartburn or just throw up

Edited by bob323

30 minutes ago, bob323 said:

I'm like that with cider - I found if I have sugar / sweets (or just drinks that have sugar in them) and I'm drunk - I have major heartburn or just throw up

Yeah cider is really bad for me, only surpassed by a Welsh oggie, which is a death sentence.

Gonna bring a load of Tailwind sachets for when I need a burst of non-alcoholic energy. Normally used on extremely long runs so I reckon they’ll be perfect!