BBC Coverage 2024/Watching From Home

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

So, now all the tickets have gone, who's gonna be watching from home? I'm already planning on buying a couple of six packs of Brooklyn Pilsner and catching up/flicking through the stages live. Might even treat myself to a rum-shake if the weather perks up a bit 😅

Couple of years ago, there were quite a few people chatting and watching together through eFests. Wasn't quite the same to put it lightly, but good fun if you're not too gutted about missing out. Also, it's enjoyable to be able to flick through the stages if something brilliant is happening and you don't have to traipse through mud to check something out.

This will be my first time there after years of watching on TV. We have a great set up outside in the garden, and we've had some great weekends with friends coming and going every day. In a way I'll slightly miss it!

1 hour ago, km9 said:

This will be my first time there after years of watching on TV. We have a great set up outside in the garden, and we've had some great weekends with friends coming and going every day. In a way I'll slightly miss it!

You won’t miss it when you’re there! 
Congrats to those of you who got lucky! 

If you didn’t and you still want to go, then follow this thread for the final last chance saloon! 

I've  booked a week on South Uist with our 2 wee dogs from 22nd - 29th June having failed to get a ticket 🙂 Can't think of a better place to be if I can't be there, I'll have listen on the radio  and I'll catch up on the sets I'd like see when I get home.

2 hours ago, CharlotteB said:

Does anyone else go to the festival, watch loads of iPlayer stuff after, then get mixed up with what they actually saw in real life? My brain is mush.

When I watch things back I can feel the air on my arms, and practically smell it.

Although watching Kylie do her set on the tele enough is now making me forget my own experience.