Peeing your pants

Masterluke

Have an empty one of these in a backpack (add a funnel too if you are a woman*)

1.136 litre milk bottle | Museum of Design in Plastics

Fill it up with piss where you are standing (covering your parts with a spare jumper or some such), return it to your backpack, and empty in a long drop at a later date.

* A funnel may not be necessary. I know this because my wife can piss into a milk bottle with no spillage.

6 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I know this because my wife can piss into a milk bottle with no spillage.

Hello, is that Record Breakers? 

th-800894313.jpg

Edited by clarkete
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Got chatting to a couple of girls in the toilet queue once who told us about their male friend who just stood up in front of everyone at their camp and just pissed himself. Wasn't even drunk. He just wanted to do it. Some people do go a bit feral.

I battled through a HEAVING crowd to get to the toilet (despite being incredibly far back) with a double buggy last year because my 5 year old needed a wee. Be sensible and just go to the toilet. 

19 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I battled through a HEAVING crowd to get to the toilet (despite being incredibly far back) with a double buggy last year because my 5 year old needed a wee. Be sensible and just go to the toilet. 

Bet you were very popular haha!

On 4/16/2024 at 8:42 AM, Masterluke3 said:

Come on own up. How has (intentionally on unintentionally) peed themselves in a crowd at Glastonbury. Did you pee in a cup? Did you have some kind of pee bag? Were the vibes just TOO good to leave? Tell us your stories

Not in recent years as I've grown up and I'm more respectful, but about 20 years at V Fest when The Killers were headlining on Sunday it hammered down and we were drenched anyway.  Rather than miss the show I just stood there and pee'd myself!

2 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Bet you were very popular haha!

It was awful and I just wanted to cry. She had been asleep for AGES and I thought we were safe to enjoy AM but then her head popped out whinging 'I NEED A WEE!' It was dark, everyone was drunk and it really ruined the vibe. Darn kids. 

17 hours ago, fullfathom5 said:

I switch to the hip flask when down the front for a headliner to avoid said issue.

This has been my approach for the last 10 years or so.  Stop with the beer/cider before the sub-headliner, have a piss between sub and headliner and get the hipflask of spiced rum out to get me through to midnight.  Seems to work well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

To the people who are absolutely disgusted...there's potentially harmful toxins for the environment but there's nothing in there that's gonna hurt you. Sure it's a gross thought and some people are absolute moral wronguns but there's probably more bacteria in your tap water. 

It's actually quite a valid point of discussion and all of our bodies are different...if you're thick in a crowd it can take you by surprise! I've never pee'd myself at a festival, but I've come sooooo close. I drink water constantly all day to keep me going and since having kids when I need to go it escalates pretty quickly to, I NEED TO GO!! I have been worrying about it for this year and would love to know how people with bladder problems etc manage.

I have literally no issue with someone discreetly going next to me into a bottle or something (which they are then going to dispose of later). Don't see any problem with it. Don't think i'm brave enough though...is Tena the answer to avoid embarassment???

Follow the advice given to soldiers, when you’ve a chance  to go then make use of the facilities. I’ve learned from experience to use the longdrops whenever passing them when moving around the site. Don’t want to end up squirming like Iggy Pop when I’m trying to hold in a bursting piss. 

11 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Not directly related, but I have a friend who takes Imodium just before and during the festival, so that he doesn't have to go for a crap. Probably not the wisest thing to do health wise. 

I've heard of other people doing that.  Can't imagine the discomfort of being a backed up drain for 5 days.  The toilets are nowhere near that bad and compared to my first in 2009 are spotless.

24 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Not directly related, but I have a friend who takes Imodium just before and during the festival, so that he doesn't have to go for a crap. Probably not the wisest thing to do health wise. 

TMI obviously, but a good poop is part of my morning ablutions and i don't feel right with the world til ive had one.

In a long drop or a compost loo, not a portaloo, and typically between 8 and 9am. 

My first glastonbury was 2005 and i was a bit more squeamish about things then, i didnt poop from the thursday when i got there until the sunday morning, and then i had the mother of all movements just off the railway track in a long drop 😁 it was soundtracked by the Levellers, who were playing nearby at the time. I always think of them as im pooping open air. It was followed by a second huge bowel movement about an hour later, and since then i've shat like a prince at glasto. 

right, i feel i've overshared now 🤠

53 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I spent several years being proud I could largely get through the fest without  dropping the kids off at the pool, so to speak. 

My method was simply low fibre diet, ie. Burgers, chips, pizza slice, pasties etc and don't drink water. 

Yes, with hindsight it wasn't good and it did explain why I was always so drunk or baked. 

12 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I spent several years being proud I could largely get through the fest without  dropping the kids off at the pool, so to speak. 

My method was simply low fibre diet, ie. Burgers, chips, pizza slice, pasties etc and don't drink water. 

Yes, with hindsight it wasn't good and it did explain why I was always so drunk or baked. 

I once went from the Wednesday to the Sunday evening without eating. I never even drank water. it was purely alcohol and drugs. By the time Sunday evening came along I was in a terrible psychological state. It is not an action that I would advise people to take. In fact, far from it. I now realise the importance of eating at a festival, as well as taking liquids other than alcohol on board. 

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I once went from the Wednesday to the Sunday evening without eating. I never even drank water. it was purely alcohol and drugs. By the time Sunday evening came along I was in a terrible psychological state. It is not an action that I would advise people to take. In fact, far from it. I now realise the importance of eating at a festival, as well as taking liquids other than alcohol on board. 

Ha ha, yeah clearly different consumables, mine made me a bit peckish 👍

It's those life experiences that turned me into the man I am today.  Well I say man, more a broken down husk.