NFR NFC 24

lucyginger

29 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

i think the remedy is playing 'walking on sunshine' on repeat ten times and then making a sacrifice to the sun gods.

how many sun related song titles can we think of? thatd be a good way to pass the time till june lol

Sunshine on my Shoulders, John Denver 😃 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Acid Loafers said:

Not sure if the current state of the weather is a good sign or not. I'm believing that the weather gods are getting all of it out of their system now & we're in for some special times ❤️ 

Has been dry the last week 

5 hours ago, Babylon sister said:

If it stays dry tonight it'll be the first time in weeks that we've had a full day here without the wet stuff!!!

yeah been having a lot of deceptive night rain here too. it just hasnt let up. sooooo soggy

13 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Has been dry the last week 

not true i've been rained on a few times, had to stop and get my waterpoofs out on wednesday. also got very wet on tuesday.

6 hours ago, Nuthugger said:

yeah been having a lot of deceptive night rain here too. it just hasnt let up. sooooo soggy

Dry here last night 🙂 but dark clouds this morning. No luck for us in the resale this morning but I'm chuffed for everyone who was successful. Its a week in my other favourite place, the Outer Hebrides, with the dogs instead so I'm not complaining 😃 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

not true i've been rained on a few times, had to stop and get my waterpoofs out on wednesday. also got very wet on tuesday.

Dry here both days … who’d have thought the weather might be localised 

40 miles north of Pilton, we've had occasional showers in the last week or two but some lovely days.  This field was waterlogged, even on slopes, last time I took the dog for a walk there... 

1000038541.jpg

• Upvote 1