2024 - Who’s Playing What Day?

Jack.194

15 minutes ago, giantwagon said:

Feels like Sunday is going to be fairly thin in terms of acts I really want to see, and that's going to be made even worse by the inevitable Avril Lavigne/Shania Twain clash

Hope not, probably the only two I want to see that day so far! 

7 hours ago, giantwagon said:

Feels like Sunday is going to be fairly thin in terms of acts I really want to see, and that's going to be made even worse by the inevitable Avril Lavigne/Shania Twain clash

7 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Avril vs. Janelle Monae feels more likely, although it does also suck.

It's going to be Avril vs Janelle. While I want to see both, there is only one winner for me. I saw Avril more recent but I saw Janelle both at Coachella and last time she headlined WHs which being in the dark I think will have the edge.

9 hours ago, king_oxymoron said:

Sunday is turning into a mare for me, Avril v Janelle, followed by Two Door v Romy most likely. Really hope Nothing But Thieves are Friday not Sunday as well… 

Yeah also hoping NBT are Friday but have a bad feeling they may stick them on while Shania is on. 

Based on current predictions Fri and Sun look like loads of clashes and difficult decisions whereas only a couple of things I want to see on Sat. A chance to discover something new, on the bright side. But hope it still moves around a bit.

If the Other Sun run really is NBT - Bombay Bicycle - Avril - Two Door i think it might be the longest I’ve spent on one stage ever. Gives my feet a rest at least. 

• 2 weeks later...