Day splits/clashfinder

If that clashfinder is close to right, I'm going to have the hardest choices I've ever had in 16 EOTR's :-

NewDad / Bonnie Prince Billy 

Slowdive / Sleater Kinney

Gruff Rhys / Lisa O'Neill 

Camera Obscura / Sprints

Idles / Lankum 

f**k me, it's over 6 months away & I'm having panic attacks! 😃

9 hours ago, Punksnotdead said:

If that clashfinder is close to right, I'm going to have the hardest choices I've ever had in 16 EOTR's :-

NewDad / Bonnie Prince Billy 

Slowdive / Sleater Kinney

Gruff Rhys / Lisa O'Neill 

Camera Obscura / Sprints

Idles / Lankum 

f**k me, it's over 6 months away & I'm having panic attacks! 😃

don't worry , it won't be right 🤣 there's 6 months to go

On 2/9/2024 at 4:22 PM, accordionandvoice said:

I believe Richard Dawson is playing on the main stage before Bonnie Prince Billy on Thursday

Ah crap is this confirmed? Been debating giving the Thursday a miss so I could go to something else but that would swing it for me

• 2 weeks later...

Have NewDad definitely got a gig on the Friday? I couldn't see that from my brief look. They just seem quite a big band these days to play opposite Bonnie Prince Billy on the Thurs. Maybe this is just my wishful thinking as I'd like to see both...

43 minutes ago, LalanaCat said:

Have NewDad definitely got a gig on the Friday? I couldn't see that from my brief look. They just seem quite a big band these days to play opposite Bonnie Prince Billy on the Thurs. Maybe this is just my wishful thinking as I'd like to see both...

Brighton Psych Fest.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, allpointsnorth said:

I'm not sure if it was a lucky / educated guess, but Thus Love are indeed playing on the Sunday. (Source their Instagram).

Thanks - weirdly enough I had a look at a few of the bigger to middle names yesterday and all three new-to-me self-confirmations were in the days I'd already allocated for them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you're interested, the current state of day self-confirmations (or just unavailable on any other day):

Thursday: Bonnie Prince Billy, Richard Dawson, NewDad
Friday: Baxter Dury, Mdou Moctar, Militarie Gun, King Hannah, HotWax, mui zyu, Lip Critic, Wine Lips
Saturday: Clarissa Connelly, Flamingods, Palehound, Sam Amidon
Sunday: Ty Segall, Nation Of Language, Thus Love, Dawn Landes, Julianna Riolino, Maple Glider, Florence Adooni, Upchuck

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/18/2024 at 10:06 AM, SweepingTheNation said:

If you're interested, the current state of day self-confirmations (or just unavailable on any other day):

Thursday: Bonnie Prince Billy, Richard Dawson, NewDad
Friday: Baxter Dury, Mdou Moctar, Militarie Gun, King Hannah, HotWax, mui zyu, Lip Critic, Wine Lips
Saturday: Clarissa Connelly, Flamingods, Palehound, Sam Amidon
Sunday: Ty Segall, Nation Of Language, Thus Love, Dawn Landes, Julianna Riolino, Maple Glider, Florence Adooni, Upchuck

Richard Dawson Thursday is a bit of a suprise ain't it? Subbing BPB then? New Dad in the tipi maybe?

Edit: praps should have read the thread first:-)

Edited by domjon