International Politics

kalifire

1 hour ago, gizmoman said:

Is there anything that Israel could do that would get you to condemn them?

is there anything the Palestinians can do that would get you to condemn them. people say the un should act, it did, and the result seeded by Palestinians rioting was the shooting of rioters.

there's only a perfect answer when people on both sides act perfectly.

34 minutes ago, Neil said:

is there anything the Palestinians can do that would get you to condemn them. people say the un should act, it did, and the result seeded by Palestinians rioting was the shooting of rioters.

They're starving. Their families are starving. Have you ever been starving? Apparently it isn't very nice.

Edited by steviewevie

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I condemn all violence, Hamas and Israel, unlike you I have not chosen a side in this, both parties have acted barbarically, the innocent suffer, the whole situation is terrible but it is hardly a war of equals, Israel have the capability to destroy Palestine and it's people and it looks like that is their intention.

25 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

I have not chosen a side in this, both parties have acted barbarically

i haven't chosen a side - I've chosen to point out fault with both sides when many used prejudice to pick a side. both sides still act barbarically, if Hamas want the conflict to lessen they know what to do?

43 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

I condemn all violence, Hamas and Israel, unlike you I have not chosen a side in this, both parties have acted barbarically, the innocent suffer, the whole situation is terrible but it is hardly a war of equals, Israel have the capability to destroy Palestine and it's people and it looks like that is their intention.

What I should have said is that I was adding the context that the condemnations of Israel omitted.

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

i haven't chosen a side - I've chosen to point out fault with both sides when many used prejudice to pick a side. both sides still act barbarically, if Hamas want the conflict to lessen they know what to do?

Yes but you defend the idf shooting rioters... because that's what police do or something. Would they shoot Israelis if they were rioting?

33 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Yes but you defend the idf shooting rioters... because that's what police do or something. Would they shoot Israelis if they were rioting?

I didnt defend them. I gave context for why it might have happened.

It could be said some haven't followed developments very well or that they've chosen to portray the Israelis as cold-blooded killers for their own reasons.

2 hours ago, mattiloy said:

Imagine playing with semantics when it comes to a demand for a ceasefire. We are lost

imagine having the rapists and child murderers as your "friends"!!!!!

2 hours ago, steviewevie said:

elections in Iran today...apathy even worse than here...

one day we'll have the farage moral police on every street corner!

3 hours ago, steviewevie said:

Ceasefire talks close to collapse..bloody hec.

The guardian is reporting the Isrealis have accepted the proposed deal but Hamas haven't yet. A ceasefire, a hostage swap for many more Paletinians that Isreali hostages and more aid in.

1 hour ago, lazyred said:

The guardian is reporting the Isrealis have accepted the proposed deal but Hamas haven't yet. A ceasefire, a hostage swap for many more Paletinians that Isreali hostages and more aid in.

It's almost like hamas isn't too bothered about a ceasefire 

3 hours ago, steviewevie said:

"your body belongs to you and no one can decide for you." Incredible hipocrisy, how many were forced to take the Covid jab against their will or lose their job? No bodily autonomy when it suits them.

• Upvote 1