Hospitality?

Ayrshire Chris

9 minutes ago, stuie said:

It is now.  I think this has changed in the last few festivals though. 

Not sure how recent, but when I worked the gates (2014 and 2015) most of the people I saw had H fabric wristbands which doubled as entry bands. There were also people with other (usually punter, but sometimes staff) bands that had H upgrade bands (not 100% but I think those were paper).

58 minutes ago, tarw said:

That would be the crew bar for Woodsies. Fox and Badger I think. Nothing to do with hospitality. A good chilled crew bar spent a while chilling on those beanbags

I thought it was at first but I am not convinced it was a crew area specifically, not least because I talked to a group of lovely folk who were smashing through the spirits menu who were there as punters .  Will try and find some pictures as I am not sure we are talking about the same location

11 minutes ago, Jay Pee said:

I thought it was at first but I am not convinced it was a crew area specifically, not least because I talked to a group of lovely folk who were smashing through the spirits menu who were there as punters .  Will try and find some pictures as I am not sure we are talking about the same location

Did you need to show a worker/area wristband to get in? if so it was a crew bar.

2 hours ago, stuie said:

It is now.  I think this has changed in the last few festivals though. 

it wasn't last festival when i had one. it confused them at the gates like it always has and said "not valid for entrance" on it as it does every year.

Edited by Neil

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

it wasn't last festival when i had one. it confused them at the gates like it always has and said "not valid for entrance" on it as it does every year.

Doesn’t sound that confusing… pretty self explanatory but I’ve never seen one of these. 

On 11/19/2023 at 7:53 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

Didn’t get tickets but then we’ve been lucky for years and years so, no regrets, it’s on to the resale.
Thing is we’ve been offered hospitality tickets by someone trusted , ok still bloody expensive but it’s likely to be our last Glasto.   Anyone done hospitality, what’s it like? 

Hi Chris, we haven't met (as far as i can remember :-)) but as @Jay Pee said i very much like 'your vibe' and appreciate your contributions. I hope you can find the means and motivation to use the tickets. If its c£800 and if most importantly you have the moolah in the sock in the bottom drawer, then from where i am - you and Mrs C bloody deserve to go out in style irrespective of whether it is worth it. I really hope you get there one way or another. All the best.

• Like 1